Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Peace Negotiations with the elves in 4 ½ Tatami

Dex-chan lover
Geh. One page they were making merry. Next page, wham! A dead body.
Well I'm glad nobody actually died, but still...

sure sherlock holmes... feels self-indulgent for MC to ace national text and deduce a murder mystery

@Ibri It's probably taken from Norse Mythology, where "Svartalf" or literally "Dark Elf" was their word for the Dwarven race, but using the modern understanding of Dark Elf.

Or it could be just made up for this story.

Fed-Kun's army
So....would he keep the video to himself or upload to the world with an odd name such as "Sleeping with otherworlders in a 4 1/2 Tatami"?

Dex-chan lover
@Ibri ("light") elves living in forest is probably one of the most common tropes in fantasy. Universally true in both eastern and western folklore.

Dark elves living in the mountains is less common. But they tend to be elves that have "fallen" and are exiled from the forest as a result. So I guess mountains is a sensible alternative to a forest.

Group Leader
I do wonder if the elf girls hows up later? I mean they are shown as cover

@LazerWulf Norse mythology had Ljosalfar (light elves), Dökkalfar (dark elves), and Svartalfar (black elves).
The idea that svartalfar and dvergar were the same comes from both being mentioned as living in Svartalfheim, and since it's literally impossible that different races of beings could live in the same place they must be synonymous. Obviously. /s

Power Uploader
@bastek66
Like I said free public raws after chapter 4 not exist, comicwalker stoped relesing chapters at chapter 4. Volume 2 exist but raws are not out and volume cover can be easily found even if raws are not out.

Aggregator gang
Dudeeee translator, you can't use the "H" word, unless you want Tolkien Manor to send Urukhai to hunt your ass...

Users who are viewing this thread