Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

> someone who treats their work like that
@Raydnt please read the text out loud first before posting, unless you really meant to say that authors should write what people dictate them to, and not what they want, which would be weird censorship with extra steps

Dex-chan lover
@Xspeed
If an author intends on making a slice of life romcom, going into a downwards spiral and making it into a gross rape plotline just because he got cancelled is heavily irresponsible imo.

I have really stalled out on this one because I don’t want to see these poor girls degraded and abused.

@Raydnt I think that author's works represent his state of mind, no? Authors are humans as well, they laugh when they are happy and cry when they are sad. There are times when you just want to see the world burn, and we have no right to judge anyone for having such emotions or putting them in their works.

We're free to have an opinion and write a review, but no one has the right to deny someone artistic freedom. Everyone should be allowed to create whatever the heck they want.

well, after this and after reading some comments it feels like I've learned something.
In the end, looks like I'm sticking with it.

Even though when this whole "arc" that's been going on will end, the damage is there. and it's been done.
I get that the author should have artistic freedom and I myself like these kinds of manga, but this has just gone to the point where I could just read hentai. Obviously, there will be a happy end to all of it, but I do hope that some things return to normal.

this had to be the most bedrock-level trash manga that I've ever read, and it really tested my resolve as a trashman.
I've also learned a lot about appreciating Virgin MC's as well. I just felt like I needed to get that frustration off my chest.

I came here for the Tags.

not a flak from stupid community who doesn't read tags.

ntr? rape? comedy-harem? slice of life? pfft

this should have happen way earlier but its been delayed cause of some stupid cockblocker (his sister).

Dex-chan lover
People talking as if we're supposed to know the author's name of every manga we read. Of course people are going to be upset when a once relatively normal fantasy story with some ecchi here and there suddenly became rape, ntr, and mind-break. I'm sure as hell no one signed up for this shit unless they came AFTER this shit happened and the tags got updated.

i hate people who's try to have the opposite opinion just to look smart, this is one of the worst trolling shit i have ever seem in a manga, but, you're not looking smart defending this shit you're looking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Xspeed Then the author should clearly be in jail then if that's the case. If his state of mind is drugging and raping people, you aren't going to find many people who think that's a good a thing, whether for artistic purposes or not.

I for one am done with this manga. I don't mind when there's things like this in a story as long as it works with the flow. This story literally went from 0-180 in a span of a couple of chapters, and really without any kind of lead up. That's just garbage writing, and basically a shitty bait and switch. From cute, ecchi, everyday life with monster girls, to rape and NTR tones in less than two chapters? That's not the work of a great artist. That's the work of a troll piece of shit who either ran out of ideas, or is getting the axe and decided to piss in the audience's cereal on his way out the door.

Fuck this garbage.

@dmbase Jail? For what, thinking about something and writing it on paper?
To think that we've came to a point where thought police is not frowned upon, but welcomed instead by people. Holy shit

Even I(the Denegrated) really think this is the worst arc I have ever read.the hate I have toward ntr is never gonna beat this sht.

Users who are viewing this thread