Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Peace Negotiations with the elves in 4 ½ Tatami

Group Leader
Man the note at the end...
First there's 7 more chapters available (there's currently 2 volumes of this manga published).
The manga is listed in Japan as "ongoing" and volume 2 actually came out this month...

Every chapter is quite long, and is about a new species from the fantasy world each time.
(Ch.2 two Oni girls, Ch.3 one Cat-girl, Ch.4 one Orc-chan, one Goblin-chan and one Slime-Chan)

But probably nobody will pick this up... so just think of this chapter as a One-Shot...

Dex-chan lover
z0go.png

man of culture i see.

Dex-chan lover
i was so happy until i saw that last page... god dammit! this was translated in spanish a year ago and it was the same only one chapter :(

Dex-chan lover
It's putting way too much effort into it's concept. Just say that he's got a portal in his closet that other worlders fall into from time to time. Setting the thing up with his dad as if this whole thing is planned puts too much emphasis on the setup rather than the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, it goes into a different direction than I expected but it was nice.
Sad it's only 1 chapter.

edit: How the fuck did that laptop can record for an entire night?!

Dex-chan lover
swweeet after 1 year, someone finally picked it up/.

Dex-chan lover
There are about 7 chinese chapters. Not surr about the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! This guy is hilarious. I hope that this series continues! :)

Dex-chan lover
if he was not a man of culture, the blond elf would have not have an alibi... lets be proud of our culture and one day it might save the world

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin that's an easy one. The laptop is nothing less than the master race Japanese Bamasomic (tm) brand which is just as superior as rice and katanas in Isekai land.

My question is how did MC avoid getting punched after showing that initial wallpaper lol

🤓

Aggregator gang
Kind of annoying premise, if the son wants to live alone, just let him without pushing all your BS onto him

Dex-chan lover
If we are talking about who would benefit the most in the war it would be the dwarfs if you think about it plus they also dislike elfs.

@yellanha
If I was the dad, I would make the kid work somehow too since I am assuming the dad is paying for everything. (food/rent)

Double-page supporter
I'd be interested in this if the dark elf stayed, but it doesn't seem like the type of manga to have a big focus on character development.

Group Leader
Where are people finding anything past chapter 4? Not seeing anything in the usual places.

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire Ahh makes sense the works from master craftsman nation Nippon is always superior. Must've been tempered over a thousand times just like my old rx bike which I purchase there.

We all know all elves=erofu, so there's no problem showing them that.

Power Uploader
Dead translation is dead.

Public raws after chapter 4 are not exist thanks to greedy pigs from comicwalker.

Fed-Kun's army
Is dark elves liking mountain, light elves liking forest common in japanese fantasy settings or just something this manga made up?

Users who are viewing this thread