Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Bath House negotiations with the Ogres

Dex-chan lover
At the end of this, MC's family will be a multicultural exchange in of itself

Dex-chan lover
>Our world accepts polygamy

Finally, this will prevent harem retardation. Thanks for removing that obstacle, writer

Contributor
Yamaguchi Mikoto... that bastard just can't make some lighthearted funny series...

Group Leader
The dad is going above and beyond just to fuck with his son! There is no other way to explain this.

Dex-chan lover
If they could clear out the streets, they could have bundled them all naked into the back of a truck. Granted that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun.

Oh my god XD ... I get that it's an echi series but...
I feel like them not even being able to wear clothes outside because of the dimensional mumbo-jumbo is a bit much

Dex-chan lover
In Oni culture you need to beat your wife to actually marry her... And also pray that gay marriages are not a thing or you aren't attractive enough to beat you up.

ZXoOUnh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If they could clear out the streets, they could have bundled them all naked into the back of a truck.
Considering that they went out of their way to take shortcuts and even lay down a bridge, I doubt that a truck or any vehicle would have been able to traverse through the neighborhood without going out of range.

Users who are viewing this thread