Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Bath House negotiations with the Ogres

Dex-chan lover
Removed the best part of Ram. Her flat chest. now there's no point. 😒

Aggregator gang
Wait... How could they marry .... I assume on the other side the distortion thing is the same for him no???

Double-page supporter
Given how important the room and whatnot is you think the government would have just bought the whole building and remodeled it specifically to cater to the mission.

Fed-Kun's army
Potentially end of the world? I refuse to believe no government agency would not have walled off the entry points and keep them under heavy, armed watch.

Dex-chan lover
we're just getting more and more fanservice until the point i will mistaken this as hentai

Polygamy it is! This way the “hurting your childhood friend by being with every other girl in existence but her” route can be avoided! Just marry them all!

1b5.gif

😹😹😹😹 What a screwy plot line.

Still not too thrilled on how they keep showing their panties on the windless indoors. Oni Seduction Powers? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
... And what would be wrong with just telling them about the 7% thing? "We have to culturally strip naked and run through the streets before bathing" .... really? As opposed to "I need to stay close to you so the world isn't destroyed by dimensional distortion".

And just how much of an influence do you suppose clothing is going to have? Hmm?
Rather than holding hands at arm's length, he could have gone fully clothed while linked arm in arm with them.
Then they could have got to the bath-house without any stupid fucking lies.

Or perhaps the apartment that is so fucking special could have been rebuilt to be a more appropriate embassy so they wouldn't have to go through such mindless nonsense.
At the fucking least if they could empty the streets of people enough to allow three to run NAKED all the way to the bath-house, they could have put a fucking rudimentary bath-tub outside the apartment.

This manga is SO badly written.
The art is great, which is odd... but the whole premise of both chapters so far has been so unbelievably stupid I can't imagine how anyone honestly submitted this without dying of shame.
Was it supposed to be funny or something? If so, they forgot to add the humour.

Dex-chan lover
Love how he's presented with an absolute win at the end and looks at it like it's a death sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread