Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
lol, got a good chuckle, when the girl on the train was like, "lets go to the hotel daddy" So bad but so good.

Dex-chan lover
i-insane amounts of ethics and philosophy in this chapter, what in the actual

Tags. Rape, big breasts, mind break, milf, massage, ntr (maybe, wasn’t entirely sure), molestation, UGLY BASTARD, elf, orc, 1pov, and then there’s S H Y.

Oh and prostitution might be one too since she seemed thirsty asf in that train scene. But who knows since she might’ve “broke” already. But it’s still prostitution in my opinion if she’s getting paid in the end. After all, some might just be looking for the pleasure and money’s secondary so instead of being a slut, they’ll look more professional and be a prostitute.

I just love the mental image...
"You're walking down a busy street when out the corner of your eye you spot a skeletal merchant in the alleyway"
"They beckon you over before opening a trunk of goods and say " "Hey kid, wanna see some tits?"
XD

Oh... Oh no, I uh... That's what I get for commenting before finishing the chapter...
1. Hell no, bone man was almost funny until that... 2. That's a cute ending panel.

Users who are viewing this thread