Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - An Otherworld Ambassador that Sometimes Needs Advice

Dex-chan lover
Just how obvious a succubus can be? I mean, the only thing that added some mystery is the fact otherworlders in general can't move freely. Supposedely.
Dammit sister., nobody asked you to protect virginity.

Lost all affection points with dark elf waifu, now proceeding towards basic High Elf route 😥

Fed-Kun's army
Vtuber hell is real, my YouTube history before was abut some game, some song, and bit technology. Now all of them about Vtuber and translated clips, then I got around 200 pending watch later about vtuber.....

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind censoring so much if it's subtle, but GOD DAMN THOSE BLACK BOXES!!! They really take you out of it. :/

Double-page supporter
Surprised the oni sisters didn't jump him then and there, they were all over him before

Dex-chan lover
The ONLY good thing about this one is that it is his blood sister and thus not a romantic interest, thank f'k.

Oh you sweet summer child

tumblr_p9sq87Fzft1qj68c3o1_400.gifv

Fed-Kun's army
Subjecting her own brother to perpetual virginity, what an evil little sister. MC needs to tell her to fuck off his harem

Double-page supporter
We were perfectly fine seeing the sisters tits, even the demon king.. but all of a sudden the succubus gets "massive" censored box? is it the scanlating team doing this ? Horrendous.

I thought the girl would get "exposed" as a gold digger/blackmailer, or at best some type of "crazy" stalker. Cant say I saw succubus coming as I didnt think otherworlders roamed free in the world. Thats the whole point they keep saying they cant leave the apartments. So that reveal surprised me a little. Guess they can leave the apartments. Actually want to see the MC loose his viginity to a few of the girls. The slime, the demon king and the oni sisters (a threesome) would be my first picks. Oh and the sister as the wild card ^_~

Dex-chan lover
@stepperman
@Velsy @yamigosaya magazine scans? so they either get the scans from the volume or we die with these black boxes (this is assuming they don't want to/can't get someone to redrawn it).

Users who are viewing this thread