Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - An Otherworld Ambassador that Sometimes Needs Advice

Mc haves so many girls he can ask to do it with and even incest looks promising yet he’s too dense for any of that. Then when the mc is getting microscopically close to finding out, his sister comes in and be like “If I can’t have him, then no one can.” There’s always something stopping the mc of any series of any media (books novels, anime, manga, movies, tv shows, etc) from getting some pure romance. Like the ones where they go BEYOND holding hands.

from the series "censorships i am unable to understand the purpose" i present: this chapter

@ReRead That's why I read alot of Manwa, alot of it might be risky to read with the Korean writers loving ntr and stuff, and some of it is pretty damn raunchy, but at less the MC gets some. If not, then at least the action is done right like in Solo Leveling.

And so it was, the MC's virginity was saved in the nick of time...yaay.... ☹

yeah no way he will get a woman that fast in this type of story, meh already learned my lesson after to love ru and etc

Users who are viewing this thread