Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

I'm so thankful for that last page, because I was gonna fucking rage. I need the next chapter immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Uh ... no, I kinda dislike this direction. A Lot. Unless I misunderstand something looking at the final page.

Aggregator gang
WTF....... So should we include NTR to the tags?, it fits, MC is a spineless beta mc and now a dude who knows what he wants comes and take the girls one after the other and does H with them.... That means mc could have had sex with them but didnt...
In this manga everything started going to hell since the chapter where mc was raped in the ass

Fed-Kun's army
It was this chapter that I was reminded who the author was.

I really have to say I hate this part of them that always has to do this to their series.

wait so did his body separated...? the one doing all the echhi stuff is still him? yes or no? if yes then whos in the bed and why is he acting like his someone else...

We get a chapter after two months and it is this ntr hentai shit? I am sad

Dex-chan lover
WHY? SERIOUSLY WTF AUTHOR?

ah, it's the guy that does dead tube, why didn't I became aware of that earlier?

@Asaroki Ok holy shit I didn't realize that this had same author as GunxClover, Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki, and fucking DEAD Tube. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this is bait from the last page, but knowing this guy, he could do some fucked up shit later.

Users who are viewing this thread