Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there are actual Japanese people suiciding to, "go to another world".

@TheByakko their souls(?) Somehow got exchanged, so you could say that MC's soul got ntr'd. Yeah I know this sucks, I'm on the verge of dropping it

Fed-Kun's army
@Treyon

The author consistently sticks in some sort of sexual violence/NTR section into the series he writes, where the MC gets the heroines/heroine stolen from them for a brief amount of time. It usually ends up getting rectified and fixed later on but it's still painfully annoying to have used as a plot device.

The one saving grace I had for the series was that the MC was not an complete asshole like the other ones, and actually maintained a relatively normal relationship with all the girls without having some messed-up past and underlying insanity behind his exterior.

I still will read the series, just because I want to know how it resolves itself at least.

this chapter is so garbage.im bout to reality shift, kill this guy before he could kill himself, and then fuckin alt f4 his soul out this plane of exitence. fuckin horny mother fucker how bout u start talking to people instead of them talking to u, u retard, and if u had atleast a bit of personality then being horny or depressed someone would like u. i really want to just alt f4 this guy out the space time continuum, or at that matter any timeline he exist in cause this bitch annoying and hella dumb, the mc is atleast smart and plans his shit instead of thinking with his dick.
(this just my overexpressed opinion at how this chapter is annoying, not in the way of the translation but in a way of character, and as u can see i fucken hate NTR to the point if there was a way to delete the concept of it i would wholeheartedly do no questions asked)

Double-page supporter
Wtf? I don't even know what's going on anymore 🤣 but thanks for the fanservice

Dex-chan lover
wow what a shithead smoothbrain. if you're gonna off yourself dont fuck up other people's lives

Dex-chan lover
wow what a shithead smoothbrain. if you're gonna off yourself dont fuck up other people's lives

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck do none of them realize how fucking weird he's acting?

All the people complaining about NTR who didnt stick through the entire chapter reading the authors comment

Thanks for the chapter by the way

Dex-chan lover
Welp 🤥

Super-dropped. 💩

It's slightly possible that moving towards NTR could have been handled well, if it was foreshadowed or otherwise built toward. The new guy needed more time to assess the situation, think of the possibilities, test the waters, and then attempt to execute his evil plan. That's at least four chapters worth of development that would ratchet up the tension and build a sense of dread and excitement, causing the readers to be at the edge of their seats wondering what was going to happen, and then either finding relief when it was stopped, or falling into despair when witnessing the fruition of the plans, wondering how our actual hero would be able to get back and set things right again, if that was even possible.

Instead we get this HURR DURR incel masturbatory fantasy resulting in a jarring needle-scratch tone shift that violates any faith you have in the author's intensions or abilities as they take the light-hearted ecchi comedy story setting that they had carefully and then smashed it and flushed it down the crapper.

Yeah, that's a deal-breaker for me. GTFO of my Follow list.

Users who are viewing this thread