Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

Dex-chan lover
How to fuck up a story :

Step 1
- Make a huge plot twist that totally differ from the original pace.

Step 2
- Sprinkle some rxpe and some bullshit edgy scenario.

Step 3
- "I don't care about the author previous works, when it's shit, it's shit." And other general truths.

Step 4
- Profit... Or here, lack there of.

No but seriously, massive kudos to the TL team for putting with this bullshit. It's painful to see a serie that seemed more Slice of Life and Funny Ecchi to suddenly pull the old switcheroo on the consumers. Seriously, imagine if your chocolate cake suddenly got filled with extra spicy curry. Trust me, you won't like it.

Also, isn't that the author of DEAD TUBE? Fuck that.

@greatninja3
If this will turn out to be like Game of Familia (same author) Then the sexual violence tag is needed!
Think about it, this was not even the highpoint of this manga and already blackmail and rape, and bait ntr as well.
Who knows what the fuck is comming after this shit... I'm willing to bet so many people will drop this no one will bother to even translate.
Real shame, I realy liked this so far... kinda wholesome. At least it was...

First 13 episodes are great, been a good read for me but then chapter 14 and 15 happened 😑might drop this i guess

man i was really enjoying this until it turned into straight rape hentai. really disgusting and upsetting to just randomly drop it in and NOT ADD SEXUAL VIOLENCE TAG... 1*/10

it was wholesome ecchi until into the sequel of redo of a healer i don't want none of this anymore

1/10 - Author threw NTR and rape hard into this for no reason other than their own personal fetish for it.

AVOID.

DROPPED.

I really liked this. It was great, just the semi-tropey reverse isekai thing where the harem comes to him.

NTR isn't for everyone, it's on par with that Shield Hero bs. I quit Shield Hero because it goads you into getting pissed off all the time. You need to read a manga because you enjoy it, not because you are pissed off and want vindication of some kind.

I assume the mangaka wants one of the following due to the stark genre shift:

1. A hentai career, looking to be scouted lol...

2. Desperate grab for attention to keep the series alive. Hell, until today I stopped reading for months myself

3. Some help in getting through his writer's block, he's grasping at straws

If MC woke up and it was all a dream it wouldn't be the first time, I'm hoping that's the case here smh. Don't bother with this unless future reviews indicate it picks up

Was Yamaguchi Mikoto replace with someone else? I fear not, he just fucked us.

I cannot forgive this betrayal.
I'm the kind of guy that gets attached to stories of blossoming love relationships, even if it gets a little messy and lewd.
I really feel hurt by this sudden destruction of all the love building this dude built for us.
It's cruelty toward his viewers. You build love for a character to just rape her afterward.
I'm not a [Tragedy] or [NTR] guy.

I'm unfollowing this manga.

But hey it's my fault, right? Choosing the wrong manga to follow.
@seminoodle evoked this author's previous works. Ok, so now before following a manga I'll do a background check on the author.

Special thanks to the scantrading team, you worked hard on this manga and you must have been shocked to discover this too, and you are engaged to continue translating the aftermath of this ugly genre shift.

Before these last x chapters, this manga was horrible. Usually, mangas like this have a placeholder backstory just so the author can focus on the instances and certain moments which make people feel something, but this manga didn't have that either. It had no feels and no story. This meant that it's basically all useless and an excuse to look at monstergirl drawings (which aren't even colored and are usually the clichè current-anime monstergirls so there's no real value to it). The MC was so badly designed that it can't even fulfill its self-insert role.
Now, things are actually getting different. The author is using the bad MC design to its only advantage
which is also why NTR was actually nice here, since the reader becomes completely dissociated from the MC
. However, there are still many problems, namely with the other characters which are indirectly involved which need more depth.
I'd suggest every person who wants to pick this up to simply skip to the last few chapters.

gotta put that drama tag a lil bit. so far, so confusing and a complete 180. Uh yah, kinda like a slice of life comedy anime show where 1 episode is this thing, and episode 2 God breaks reality and cries tears of blood on us vanilla virgins

Double-page supporter
I was suspecting it might take the
"not NTR but it's the MC's 'true desires' route", still, a bit sad that his first time with the girls is him being forced by magic/something else into wanting to rape all of them.
Welp, time to wait whoever knows how long for the next release.

why do people rant about the story?? I'm a man of good story telling don't get me wrong but not EVERYTHING needs story and drama that's why comedy exists if this isn't your thing you are free to unfollow. You are entitled to a opinion but I dont think you should be raving about it over some fan fan service ya know?

I am not sure whether people who're calling it MC's "true desires" have even read the chapters or not but it's so fucking obvious it's brainwashing/intended personality shift. Like they mention like right at the end of the latest chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread