Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

Lmao the amount of 1 ratings doubled in under a day because of 1 chapter (it was a disgusting ntr chapter).

Dex-chan lover
Too reliant on sex and ecchi for humor. Chapter 13 does seem plot progression

mc loses his virginity although rather sketchy reason. Also other plot reasons.

Personally wish for an actual comedy-drama of this synopsis. It'd be pretty fun.

Wu

Group Leader
@Tinytina15

That's because they didn't read my note at the end of chapter 13 and jumped to conclusions instead. Read the end of chapter 14 to get the context.

@Wu
lmao, so they just misunderstood it then? funny how most of them got angry tho, just wanna ask, so i reread some of the comments, so MC was just having split persona?

Doesn't make it one iota better that it's not ntr. Still ruined the manga completely for most readers with this malicious rape bullshit.
In 3 months this manga will be down to 4-5 stars LoL..... idiot author ....

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I fail to see how
MC being the one raping the girls
makes it one bit better...

Dex-chan lover
So basically the MC didn't really swap personalities, he just awakened his true intent

Dex-chan lover
now that I know that this has the same author as Dead Tube... I'm kinda curiously excited as to how dark the author will turn this now xD

Dex-chan lover
@Popparockz lol swear to god I had this same exact reaction, really enjoyed up to like the 6th chapter guess I'll just drop this(also same author as Dead Tube the shittiest piece of Japanese media ever)

Dex-chan lover
Mc getting raped: nah no sexual violation tag needed

Mc doing the raping: ADD IT NOW

lets see how the author redeem this series unless it’s gal cleaning all over again

This manga went from "Wholesome" TO "Korean Special Sauce (NON VANILLA 100% ALL NATURAL FUCKERY)"

Won't blame the author it's his decision anyways. I wonder if the Artist even try to stop him
But y'all it's not NTR

Users who are viewing this thread