Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

For anyone who's not sure if this is a good read, just go find something else. This abomination of manga is full of bad cliffhangers and shitty writing in general. The storyline is getting so fucked by the author and his bad jokes that it's not even apparent what he wants to do with this series. Seriously don't waste your time on this thing, it won't bear any fruit.

Ok , let's drop this shit then

I dont care how author recover from this .. The shattered feelings i got are enough

In general ch 10. Was the best and I thought it couldn’t go bad from there, it proved me wrong with 13 bro, shit slithered out of no wear with no warning, coming in the ring some random dude, at the end it’s still a bad move pulling that no matter how much you look at it....I’m not dropping cause I want to see some 360• redemption of it as a dream or something....but at the end that shit exists 💀.

I wonder if the author have a
NTR fetish
and wants to come out, but are afraid so he created chapter 13?

I dont care how author recover from this
I'm guessing he wanted to axe this later on anyways so he just intentionally severely ruined this manga to the point of no saving it.
For me this was interesting and fresh so far, nice enjoyable read. But after ch.13.......even if it's bait ntr, the whole point of reading this is gone for a lot of people.
What a shame honestly.... Rating is going down like a landslide as well just like I predicted LoL

Damn, Author committed public suicide at chp 13 . I don't know if it was a joke or some kind of masochistic fetish, but I do know that people are going to drop no matter what XD🤣😂😪😪

Group Leader
If the next chapter doesn't resolve this dumbass arc soon this manga's ratings are about to turn into gal cleaning 2

Double-page supporter
The ratings right now:
Screen-Shot-2019-10-25-at-11.23.07-AM-475x260.png

Forgot to favorite this manga and ch 13 released... if the author couldn't pull bullshit up his/her ass to make up for this chapter, then I'm glad I don't favorite this one.

@GalladeGuy gal cleaning was a low effort work and the author clearly planned to end it anyways.
But this one is honestly a good manga, great art as well. sigh... what a shame....

Fed-Kun's army
In hindsight and considering the author's track record, NTR was going to appear at some point in this story (see Chapter 3). The chapter in which it appears in "earnest" could've been written better, though.

Dex-chan lover
So is the sister going to kill the fake MC or ? Also, the girl that was literally rape get NTR(Without her knowing) is kinda sickening

MoZ

weird and forced NTR chapter. the author must be on crack on something because it is sickening and terrible. ew

Check the credits page on ch 13. Translator said it's bait NTR for this chapter and half of next.

Not actually a different person it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread