Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know how to feel about that chapter...

Like...
His legs were still 100% broken after waking up. The torture nightmare while forcing herself on him aside, like she totally broke his legs, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 10 was fucking hilarious. This is like, Monster Musume, if the romance actually progressed. Can't wait to see when he fucks the elves and the demon king

Been a while since I laughter this much. A lot better than the rating it has.

Just what the ...

Interesting, confusing and terrifing chapter. Hope it gets a bit more normal in the next chapter though.

DONT READ THIS TRASH IF YOU HATE NTR

I read the raw and the author gone mad becuz this manga is getting cancelled. Avoid this author and disgusting manga.

@yenrusu where did you even read the raws at? The most I’ve seen are the raws up to chapter 12 and the raw link on mangadex doesn’t have all of the chapters.

@narunatsu1
@PhantomNull00

Read it at your own risk. :( In chapter 13 MC rescued a guy who wanted to suicide from a car crash hoping to go to Isekai. Their body swapped, the guy decides to use MC's body to violate the girls while the real MC is unconscious in the hospital.

that's some really unexpected shit man. wtf. though i guess i shouldn't be expecting too much from the author of dead tube and tamarowa. thx for the reply

Double-page supporter
@Mhmharemgood lmao edit your post that spoiler tag is off. Also yes there is NTR kinda
he got in an accident and swapped bodies with a random guy and that guy goes back to rape the girls

@Yenrusu let me get my AK47 real quick

Dex-chan lover
Check out the authors other work, very few people can jump back and forth between sickly dark and le epic funny

Users who are viewing this thread