Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

Pun

was nice until the sister came, instantly dropped. 2/10

Was expecting slice of life with some comedy. Got softcore hentai instead. Well not that great but not complete trash.

Weird how this manga went from having to deal with terrifying cases of otherworldy beings, trying as hard as you can not to avoid war, to a funny romcom. Weird shift.
Also please rescanlate Chapter 9, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
The story and the MC are really stupid, but the fan service and drawings are good. But then again, if you're looking for stimulation, I don't know why you should bother with this. It's better to just look for hentai.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I’m curious if no yaoi/Shounen Ai tag means something as far as where the story is going, or if it’s just since what’s happened really doesn’t fit the norm at all for either. I mean there’s no romance tag at all, so even with what’s happened I’m not sure it exactly qualifies for either tag.

Please don’t get me wrong, this kind of sounds like a complaint but I really am just curious about it and how it would be determined in this situation.

Double-page supporter
@Wreavant
I feel like it is more like... a single joke does not a yaoi make. If that was the case, Naruto would have a Shonen Ai tag for when Sasuke and Naruto kissed that one time and Naruto was crushing on Haru.

Supporter
Hahahahaha this manga is so idiotic xD im not into ecchi that much but sometimes I find exceptions that are worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread