Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

@devilblackhat no its not ntr the MC gone nuts after the accident. if you read ch 14 the person who tried to committed suicide still had his sanity. The MC father said “It’s just the MC that developed other personality because he cant handle his true desires towards the girls no more” it’s looks fine for me because the development of this manga the same as parrarel paradise where the MC gone mad because of desires

@digiwombat it’s not ntr read carefully in ch 14 the person who tried to commited suicide still got his sanity. It’s just the MC gone nuts and developed other personality because he can’t handle his true desires no more

rwf

Why this get "sexual violence" tag? So many mangas tagged lately, this starting to be ridiculous. Stop this, its only trivializing real sexual violence, and it's mockery to actual sexual violence victims.
btw. example of properly tagged manga: "Kedamonotachi no Jikan"

A shame, i liked this until they threw the NTR/sexual violence in there for absolutely no reason at all. The spike in 1 stars should tell you how smart it was for the author to do this. Ah well, im dropping this, and you should too

If you wanna make a manga like this that is completely fine but making a turn like this so late into the manga is pure shit.

I bet my ass things will get smoothed over with some bullshit by the author.
Like the girls didn't mind at all what happened to them, so now they all will talk to the rulers who want to wage war to stop it happening, cause it was a "misunderstanding".....
LMAO
I bet you everything this is how things will go down.... todays incompetent authors... seriously.... sigh....

Read this in one shot today...
I was gonna try to import the volumes for my favorites shelf, until the last two chapters...
Still going to import it, but it's going on the dumpster fire shelf next to Gal*Cleaning https://mangadex.org/title/26208/gal-cleaning
Hopefully the author manages to undo this damage somehow.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still trying to figure out how does one go from dead tube to this 😂

Dex-chan lover
I like that they're releasing all the omake filler now, as we sit waiting for conclusion from the bullshit "split personality" arc.

Dex-chan lover
@YandereBestGirls228
Isekai worldwar starting. Countries nonstop producing Truck-kuns, Train-kuns to get more summoned heroes. Hero with biggest SWORD will save the day. All monstergirls satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread