Yojouhan no Ibara Hime - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, stick it to them, Shinra! Bad parent go bye bye! :bocchiwave:

I dunno if she can actually kick her mother out of the apartment tho. Is the lease in her name or her mom's? Then again I don't know how Japanese leasing works. Is that something Shinra can do?
I think who pays the bills is more important in the context of a "mother that shows up every n months and pays nothing". That's if talking about landlord
But regardless of the mentioned above, she blackmailed them. She can and will turn both their lives to hell if they try anything.
So they can do nothing. At least as I see it.

Fed-Kun's army
That was so powerful. Good on her. I hope grandma is still alive or she has a good aunt that can take her in. Trash mom and pedo boyfriend need to be imprisoned for life. 🔪

Dex-chan lover
That was legendary. I was not expecting this turn of events, but I am so proud of Shinra right now. Reduce this bridge to ash; it had its chance to not be burnt and it completely squandered it (fuck Matsuyan and Asami).

Thank you for the translation (one of the rare times I give a reverse harem a try and it's extremely based. You love to see it).

Dex-chan lover
Honestly when it comes to parenthood, I can't see how or why you would ever want to put any sort of dislike
Yeah, stick it to them, Shinra! Bad parent go bye bye! :bocchiwave:

I dunno if she can actually kick her mother out of the apartment tho. Is the lease in her name or her mom's? Then again I don't know how Japanese leasing works. Is that something Shinra can do?
Theoretically a leasing is attached a household, with usually the main leasor being the "main" head of the family. In this case it could have been the mother, but unless she's the one who's signing stuff, meeting the landlord, etc, it could easily fall to Shinra, especially if Shinra has the family seal in posession.
I think I've heard that even though a father is the person who is the "head" of the family, patriarchal, the mother/wife tends to be the one who's the real head of the family especially if she's the person who's homemaking. Granted, the only time HoH has meant something is usually in regards to benefits or during covid. In this case, Shinra kinda became the de facto Head of Household despite being a minor.

Users who are viewing this thread