Yoko-san, Sugari Yoru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Asking Someone to Play With You is Difficult for All

Dex-chan lover
don't like the MC , he's always angry for no reason just so he can be "that" character, and just play the damn game

Dex-chan lover
There was a point when I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh by myself, because I lived in the middle of nowhere and and the only other person I knew with cards was my arch nemesis. It was pretty good for figuring out what needed work in a deck, since I'd just play both sides as if I was making the best possible move based on what a person could have known about the enemy's possible moves rather than the actual cards the "enemy" side definitely had.

The social gaming option was ye olde Pokemon, with those cables and all that, or trading the Pokemon cards but I don't think anyone around here actually played using them. Just collecting and trading, showing up your foil cards or whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
Yugioh was amazing through middle school and some of high school. Me and my friend group would be motivated to finish work as quickly as possible and help each other out and then spend the rest of the time playing yugioh duels. The teacher would get really annoyed that we played when it’s time to work but couldn’t complain since we got our work done preety well.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, Quoridor brings back memories for me. I have an actual set of that right now, even.

Anyways... Yugioh though, y u no play?

Users who are viewing this thread