Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Ch. 37 - Chapter 37

Double-page supporter
is this group really that shameless saying they created this manga?

Dex-chan lover
aRERVw2_700bwp.webp

is this group really that shameless saying they created this manga?
It seems they just added that credit page from the other stuff they upload, some kind of Naruto fanfic.

Also only two chapters seem to be done by them, while others were an MTL that has been removed in the time it took me to type out this response.

Dex-chan lover
every time i think i can read this again, it's unreadable garbage that is posted, amazing that this shit and then 50 chapters of the worse MTL I've ever seen that got immediately removed from the site got posted at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Report this. It's missing like half the chapter. The translation/formatting is garbage. It has like 4 ads for another manga site, a patreon, a self plug for the group, and some completely unrelated series fanfic. It also has watermarked pages for their group. Multiple rule breaks

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, I read the other chapter first and thought this one would be the better quality one... Turns out it's worse.

Aggregator gang
When you think one MTL upload isn't bad enough, here comes these chuckle fucks with another that manages to be impressively worse, and they cut out pages? Absolutely incredible.

Group Leader
Dang, at least the MTL guy (PriestOfSanguine) had decent editing - typesetting was bad, but he's a noob using MS Paint, it's to be expected, but the translation was good enough considering nobody else is doing it.

And now we get these guys where the text is rotated, the translation is literally worse than MTL, pages are missing and they're begging for money for their trash. It's like Manhwafreak to the tenth power.

This series really has had just the worst luck with translators - Bored During Fall and Fluffy Hangout Group have been fine, but it has gotten so many terrible translations begging for money (now deleted), I guess because tits.

Dex-chan lover
Who even approve of this blatant asking for money TL is this? the chapter is even missing most page

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to wait on this and hope that a third group shows up to ace the job.

Users who are viewing this thread