Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
She should work on her landings.

Don't worry about the muscle soreness being bad a day after the battle. It's usually worse after two days.

Good for her that her ranged attacks work well with kiting on Norn.

Imagining vines on herself for somewhat different purposes. She's of a special mind, alright.

She's got good friends.

Btw, "remaining remnants" is a bit redundant, cause "remnants" already means "someting leftover", or a "surviving group".
I prefer, "The remaining remnants that remained after the remaining remainder of the battle."

Kind of like Superman wearing glasses and boom, clark kent.
So you're saying it should work? Though Clark is inconspicuous, which is one of the common explanations for why it works. Ren is... not.

She's having a bit too much fun with those vines there.
She hasn't even started...

"Even though it's been a day, my muscles are really sore from the battle"
Well yeah, that'll only get worse for another day or two. Ren's first time in both her lives to have sore muscles?
I think most mangas tend to get that wrong. They're usually fine on day two. Kind of like their flash colds.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Vector is very sharp, or her boobs are simply her calling card by now for her to be recognized.
A little from column A and a little from column B I guess.

In chapter 70, page 30, she mentions that she's noticed bodyguards arranged by Vector were in the forest monitoring her and had been following her ever since the deal with Vector. From their reports, he must have known who her friends were, as they visited her. We don't know how much they observed her and took notice of her activity during the attack on the town, but I would say that it probably doesn't take someone too sharp to realise that the mysterious big-boobed silver-haired saviour with one large and one small black wolf like creatures who appeared from the forest and then disappeared into the forest, where only one big-boobed black-haired lady with one large and one small silver wolf like creatures resided, is indeed the same person.

Her disguise wasn't really meant to fool anyone who knew her, let alone anyone monitoring her, but just to make sure that gossip and stories about her from the people she briefly met on the battlefield or who saw her at a distance would provide some misdirection. Her disguise would probably be more successful if she managed to disguise that chest of hers though.

Dex-chan lover
doesn't she have a creation magic, just create a passive that teleport you to a safe place a few meters from your local position when in danger.
She doesn't have any close combat experience so I assume that even if she could teleport, she froze up at the imminent death of being stepped on by a Giant.

Dex-chan lover
After reading it in manga format, the visual element has struck a thought in me.

I just had this realization a lot of these Isekai in terms of creation magic and combat are heavily inspired by Fate/Stay Night. Fate has becomes other things and it itself doesn't have a monopoly on "creation magic" for the use of weapons back in 2004. But a lot of Isekai authors would be the right age and demographic for FSN to have been the shining inspiring work when the were younger.

Dex-chan lover
doesn't she have a creation magic, just create a passive that teleport you to a safe place a few meters from your local position when in danger.
It's not a foolproof cheat. She was a scientist in her past life (and probably something of a polymath at that, given how much she knows), and much of what she creates uses principles she knows. She is not able to create concepts that she doesn't understand the basis of.

Basically, to teleport, she'd have to know how "science" would do it first. That is probably never going to be possible for her.

Notice how everything she makes is something she knows. Even the principle behind her explosive daggers are based on modern day weapons.

Aggregator gang
now this arc was interesting after many boring chapters, what i like in this story is the rpg and yuri, when it is food or something random i just fast read, now i want to see yuri again sad that her two waitress friends are in another town (forgot their names) until now they were the only ones that could spark romance, the children from the orphanage look more sister like so it is hard to view yuri

I was kinda expecting triella's group had to talk to the adventurers guild and convinced someone to give them the magic stone to give to Ren or that the old man came and give it to her but this works too I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread