Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Got My Own House

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana It wouldn't change the fact that there doesn't seem to be any correlation between the mana cost of creating things and, for example, a traditional magic missile, which causes damage equivalent to a usual arrow from a bow, yet doesn't have a solid body (so it's not about creating matter out of energy, rather it's like a directed energy weapon). However, an arrow from a bow has insignificant amount of (kinetic) energy released on the target compared to a thermonuclear bomb, as expected. As long as an author tries to keep things reasonable, magic usually works just fine in a balanced manner, serving the story. Of course Japanese isekai authors obsolutely love utterly broken MCs with god mode level cheat skills, so it places extra demands on the story.

@Kaarme
Hahhaha i mean i know that rice grows as plants and that counts as "living" but you get what i mean (right?)

kBz6Dpt
Why does this remind me of 177013 (EDIT: FFs, the image doesn't embed...)

rip to the redrawer on page 21

It says she hoarded mana pots for 2 months. So did she just lived outside for 2 months?

Nice building scene though.

Dex-chan lover
that's not how mp potion work. but mc skill is broken so, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread