Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Want To Eat Meat

Dex-chan lover
Horned rabbits, huh.
images

Double-page supporter
Why is she wearing the heart protector on the right side?

Dex-chan lover
>smart scientist
>puts heart armor on the wrong side

On the first page that happened i let it go because it was on a mirror, but then they forgot to flip it again on the rest

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. Page 21 her outfit looks incredibly uncomfortable, and horribly lopsided too. What is with the one half-boob-plate and the tiny little strap cutting through the other one? Does the artist not know what thin straps pressed into flesh feels like?

Also those long-range shots indicate she can't be short-sighted.

Double-page supporter
@dashen, @cyro11, @the5thseraph

Seraph's right, that's basically a boob protector, not a heart shield. It's for when she uses her bow, in case the string scrapes her when she fires. In some tales of the Amazons, they would do certain things to their warriors to either prevent that breast from growing, or just remove it, all for the sake of better archery.

In practice, she should be able to find a way to hold her bow so the string doesn't hit her. In the field she may not be in a place where she can hold her bow normally, and would rather risk a strike than lose her target. Thus the boob shield.

@The5thSeraph You've heard busty women complain about their bras, right? Besides, this is not about support. It's about protection. Also, if she's holding her bow in such a way it could strike both breasts, the shot would go way off target. She would learn quickly to not take that shot.

Dex-chan lover
@Flanyl
I'm sure she'd be better off with a plate bra offering protection and support to both breasts rather than that awfully inconvenient thing cutting into her chest though. As it is, she is protecting the right breast at the expense of extreme chafing to her left. It kinda defeats the purpose, no?

@lokiloki its for archery to prevent injuries incase of a missfire but idk why she made one because she isnt an archer

Aggregator gang
I'm surprised she didn't shape those pebbles to be more aerodynamic...

@immortalartisan I'm going to believe she made it back when she intended to use a bow...before she discovered she didn't have the strength for it(yet? Girl just needs to work out a bit and gain some muscle).

Aggregator gang
@coldb7 lol Right? Well...maybe it was because she made a bunch of "simple" materials first and then put them together into complex structures...where with the crossbow it's a more complex structure right off the bat? Maybe that was the author's reasoning? Still seems kinda inconsistent, though, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread