Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Want To Eat Meat

I effin love it when people pretend to know stuff, acting all smart just to dunk on fantasy armors when they have zero knowledge about historical armors, the impact of fashion on armors throughout history, or in this case: basic archery chest guard, its purpose, construction and varieties.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess, hunting horned (horny?) rabbits is too "boaring", right? Riiiiiight? (9u9) Okay, I'm outta here!

Kinda funny how many people are under the assumption that scientists are some stereotypical super genius perfect in everything, being clumsy and ignorant of certain things that would otherwise be common sense is actually a accurate depiction of some scientists in history. First, she is a scientist, not a hunter, and second: science isn't some universal truth that makes you intelligent in literally everything, you usually focus on researching one or two specific subjects, like biology, physics and etc.
Its honestly better than the author using "science lol" to turn her into a flawless Mary Sue, she already is OP enough dont you guys think? Some minor flaws here and there wont hurt

Dex-chan lover
Different topic but why does the orphan job name stays....

First chapter she has orphan.

This one has forest dwelling orphan.
If she becomes all powerful. Like the most powerful orphan lol xD

Just in case anyone is curious, rabbit meat is lean as fuck and has less taste than a chicken breast. Wild boar meat is riddled with parasites and you have to cook it until it's bone dry. Both are meats strictly for survival, even though this chapter might make them look delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread