Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

I feel like the massive sex drive is kind of unrealistic unless she's supposed to just have an abnormally high libido. Because estrogen kind of changes the way libido functions, and it's definitely less debilitating than T.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations!
If I read this chapter standalone it might have been weird, but I just reread everything and it was very much in character and funny.

Thanks again for translating from ch1 really appreciate it. ^^

Dex-chan lover
FOR THE SCIENCE
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
am I the only one who's opinion of this series increased with this chapter? I mean it was just another garden variety self-insert wanking menu-navigation sim before. Now at least I know its not taking itself seriously, and now has even an inkling of characterization for protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this chapter was kinda funny ... the I reread the Description.
How in the Elder Gods many names is this girl supposed to be 10?

Double-page supporter
@theShear I think significant time has passed in the forest, though idk if its been as long as years. Manga is just weird sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
@KoDoge Going by dialog in earlier chapters around a year it seems ... somehow, unless it took her 5-8 years to reach the "fucking bored" stage. Actually reread it.

Dex-chan lover
GEEZUMS! That body is dangerous. No wonder Celestials are highly sought after.

Their sex stamina is through the roof.

Dex-chan lover
New gender bender Isekai manga story:
Mad scientist male is reincarnated into magical Isekai world as the female child hero. She is disappointed that she has no pee pee. As she grows up, she captures animals to experiment on transplantation of organs. As an adolescent she begins her journey to fight the demon lord army. Along the way, under the false praise of the village people she meets, she kidnaps and murders little boys in the night from their homes and steals their pee pee, searching for the most beautiful pee pee. After many years, before the final battle with the demon lord, she finds the perfect pee pee, and transplants it to her body. The demon lord turns out to be a sexy female. The hero and the demon lord are attracted to each other and make lots of babies and rule the world together.

Users who are viewing this thread