Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

Salute10.jpg

Read chapter 1

There a reason why she lewd right now...
Since well women body its to sensitive, the more you do the more addictive it will come... Trust me I know... =_="

I am just wondering why havemore than 200 comments, so... that's it... 🤫

Dex-chan lover
I really wasn't expecting this manga to do something like this
also, are mens orgasms so bad that yall will fuck you self for 3 days straight if you turn into a woman... I feel bad for you

@NeonWinter ,welp its say girls can come a lot more then mans, (?) so if i got isekaied then turn into busty cute girls, ill do it. to find the truth! yesssdd.
other mc that turned into girls but didnt do anuthing is the one whos weird.

@icekatze as a novel translation reader I can tell you that this lewd stuff is really only a every now and then thing for comedy (aka not a big part of the series), at its heart this is a slice of life/comedy/cooking series.

@kamishiniyari he was really more of a engineer then a scientist (a cutting edge new tech kind of engineer) and also just someone with really good general knowledge.

@NeonWinter I mean… on average a female orgasm lasts roughly twice as long as a male one (but can last significantly longer then that, up to 4x as long), in general women are also able to have multiple orgasms in the time men can (usually) only have one, and (this is subject to ongoing debate and research) but women also likely to have more intense orgasms then men (generally).

Dex-chan lover
@Benjansss , that's more concerning then.. someone who deal with cutting edge science/tech usually have an extremely specialized skillset and couldn't simply become someone who can do everything. Well, i guess that creation magic will still be the deus ex for him to create something that requires extremely high specialization unrelated to his specific field.

Dex-chan lover
.... Man reincarnates into world as a female, takes entire seasons to pass by till he realized how bad not having underwear is, and subsequently fucks himself for 6 days straight.... Seems legit.
Just saying if he saw some of the games Japanese made, he would have realized way sooner how perverted engineering can really be, I mean look at Earth Defense Force, they have a mech that has a gun on its crotch. But I digress, that guy is more of a pervert than I would be. I would at least make the underwear before hunting for months without realizing the issue... I wonder how long it will take for him to think about tentacle toys

Users who are viewing this thread