Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

the whole lewd journey was great but her boobs have their own level. so how big is she gonna get?

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja
She is a reincarnated man with his memories and personality still accessible, and is the dominant one (he reincarnated into a girl, and the girl suddenly gained the old life's memories, but the perspective shifted to the male persona from the girl's). He was 30. He knew all about this kind of stuff.

Double-page supporter
Me at the start of the chapter : Damn if I was in her situation I would be probably pleasuring myself everyday
Me when she begins pleasuring herself everyday :
075.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Real talk, female orgasm's a hell of a lot better than a male one. Don't blame protag at all for getting addicted seeing as they have nothing else to do except Minecraft.

Dex-chan lover
@SoundSpark I really hoe they stay more normal, because how they are right now is at least still in realistic proportions. .....

The thing I fear the most because of this chapter are the whole rule 34 ... but I geuss the author was faster.

Supporter
She needs a Stay_Hydrated_Bot.
You have been masturbating for 72 hours straight. At the time, you should have consumed 2100ml of water.

Dex-chan lover
Second page, why wear whitey tighties over pantyhose?
And it's a lie, I'm pretty sure it hurts to get shot in the heart. Any wound would hurt.

this is getting scientific real fast

@Nk9bjP4A hunting culture deemed heart shot as humane since the suffering is minimum. you don't want to drag it since it will probably took the hunter another hours just to track the wounded prey

Supporter
This manga is getting better and better! Isekaied as a girl and having the proper fun, pretty much nothing does that! Shame its not.. more lewd though, show tiddy

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi, We have finally gotten to Ren's "Daily routine"

Aggregator gang
Is it weird that this chapter made me feel kinda...............................................proud?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake You may not be, the the kind of thinking is
Regardless if someone calls you something you aren't you either
1. call them something they know damn well they are or
2. if they are your boss or you don't feel like punching someone, act smug as fuck

Provided you're old enough to drink you'd know this by heart

Dex-chan lover
@reu Not even remotely how human psychology works. Your understanding of people is shallow to the point where you're a lost cause for at least the next decade. I mean, holy shit, guy.

Users who are viewing this thread