Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

To be fair... If I was in the same position as the MC, I would most definitely do what she did as well.

Aggregator gang
The nature scenery intermission, and the views from outside the house to show time passing were hilarious

Dex-chan lover
what the shit, jajajajajajajaja.

i mean.. he's obviously a man of culture :D, i can honestly say this is the msot original isekai i've seen, i didn't expect it to be going this way at all jajaja

Dex-chan lover
oh wow finally something realistic!! Honestly, a guy turning into a girl and not trying anything is just weird, so are girls turning into boys.
Anw I remember this was just a few lines in the wn but it sure is long here?

welll... it is said that woman feel around 4 times the stimulation as men........................................................sooo......................................................................................................................i guess everyone would end up in a simular situation

Dex-chan lover
@reu Not even remotely American.

You really don't get how the concept of negative reinforcement works? All you should need is the most basic level of empathy to understand what I'm talking about, provided your age is in the double digits.

This guy/gal was lucky enough to notice their gender swap months late. Otherwise she'd be in tons of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread