Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

Dex-chan lover
Haha glad still planning to work on this series, lol at all s/he invented. Also, real talk, would prolly do the thing if in same situation. Nothing wrong with playing the single key piano

I came here for manga, not hentai, chill out bruh, there is a reason I only read hentai on my phone, I'm not trying to be caught lacking

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame, this was such a interesting premise, but if this is the direction it's going... Well, I'm out. Thanks for the translation anyways.

"Isekai, it's where interesting premises go to die."

Dex-chan lover
@beefedupkronks I don't think you know that a wound to the heart would instantly drop your blood pressure way past the point of unconsciousness instantly.

Dex-chan lover
didn't expect the entire chap. to be like that... .. also it was never stated what kind of scientist dude was, don't tell me dude was some kind of super scientist with doctorate in all scientific field...
imo it will be more interesting if he was of a specific field and the manga spent time exploring his full extent of his knowledge, from the simplest to the most advanced. The 'science' he's been doing was kind of all over the place.
The 'scientist' here now sounds more like an excuse for him to be able to create all modern thing.

This chapter was hilarious. I'm surprised it took him so long to reach this point. However, I hope the story gets back on track after this.

Dex-chan lover
... wasnt she about 11? or 10 ...
i mean sure the internet makes the youth rotten but i am pretty sure she doesnt have internet at the moment

Double-page supporter
So...she's basically been schlicking nonstop for a week right?

I know she's a celestial but that is some godlike stamina. I hope she's rehydrating properly.

Accurate depiction of weebs in a genderswap isekai scenario

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I feel like this is the first isekai that actually addressed the most obvious question in the room every time a guy gets put into the body of a girl more than the "oh look I'm a girl I got boobs lol oh no I shouldn't be looking at these!!"

...maybe the steam engine powered dildo was a bit much.

That disturbing "dream" in chapter one almost feels like a coming prophecy now.

Supporter
The bar for invention and progress definitely is set kinda low. She can straight-up magically make stuff that she's never even seen before, but I guess not everything has to be Dr. Stone galaxy brain levels of grind.
I'm having a good time.

This... this is ok. A good way to resume reading a decent isekai manga after a few months of a break.

Users who are viewing this thread