Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting The Hang Of This

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, you can't blame the man, im surprised that he lasted this long with that body

Supporter
all other chapters: double digit comments

lewd chapter: >300

Fed-Kun's army
Transgirl giving confirmation: 3 days straight sounds about right. Just wait till she does it with a proper guy, mmmm.

Also the nipple tenderness and chaffing is a real issue, though nowhere near as prevalent as many mangaka depict. Basically, the nipples become very tender and sore when they're growing. During that time, the chaff pain is real. Afterwards, not really an issue unless it's cold, or you're really horny for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
@Tiniuc
OMG i hope not. "She" is a guy inside. What make me read this manga is the yuri tag.
I really hope it doesn't turn into another gay fantasy for transgender wannabe. There is way too many of them and basically none inwhich the genderbent/reincarnated guy go full yuri.
Just for once, just this once, give me a GB yuri!

This gave me a good laugh. The panels where she crashed after fingering herself for 3 days straight is relatable to meat beating lol

Aggregator gang
Lol She/he step into a new world of women's lust. For research purpose....I understand. It had to be done.

Dex-chan lover
> The panty shot at page 2, i can't get excited because it had a large bump, knowing that she was originally a he...

> Experiencing what a woman should experience in their own way, please be reminded that she can be called Lady Boy

> "FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> What the hell, MC was just doing something we need to do in our man cave... This MC was superb!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread