Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like He Likes to Get Things Twisted.

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck we have to keep the stalker? For how long? Someone spoil me.

Dex-chan lover
This is the one character i never wanted to see again can authors please not make a character that is literally so hateable and nobody wants to see them Ranta from Grimgar also comes to mind
It's almost funny that all the characters surrounding the hated one also all hate him. Or, at least, hate to have to deal with him. Even if they're ultimately still friends.

Dex-chan lover
"I said I would be the one protecting her!"
But did she agree to that?

I like how everyone tries to cut him off. Not that it stops him, but still.

And that's who protects her.

DYNAMIC ENTRY!

For someone who claims to want to protect her, he seems pretty weak, getting beat up by those girls all the time.

Economic reasoning. You know, it feels kind of rare to have an isekai protagonist who actually gets the costs of things, and doesn't just wing it because they get super rich within a few chapters. Unless it's somehow important for the plot.

It's almost funny that all the characters surrounding the hated one also all hate him. Or, at least, hate to have to deal with him. Even if they're ultimately still friends.
Honestly, that makes it a bit better. Much too often these hatable characters are liked by someone so they get to keep being around without repercussions or anyone doing anything against them. This guy at least gets lectured and beaten up on a regular basis.

Dex-chan lover
The only way to get Kane to understand is for Ren to beat the shit out of him. Pulp Fiction like.
With how extreme he is, maybe he will just become a masochist and think that Ren just a tsundere that hit :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread