Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Being Hospitable

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get it, but helping people out had consequences???

OHH SHIIIIT are all those in the last pages the award wininng mangas because about 45% of the manga there are what i read

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 More than likely her potions will probably either fix the influenza pandemic or at least have some survivors that then hear about the "witch" from the girl, and lord only knows what happens after that

went 0 to 100 real quick. Its just three goblins, just make a loud noise and they will stop and face u. No need to start doping on drugs and directly injecting pots into ur veins lol.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wow, the girl was bribed with food and accepteed getting naked to go in the bath with MC. Scary lmao.

Reactions: le3
Medicine Fact: Laninamivir, the neuraminidase inhibitor mentioned, is approved for treatment in Japan but is still undergoing clinical trials elsewhere but never picked up steam in other countries as the mainstay of pharmacological treatment is Oseltamivir (aka Tamiflu). Oseltamivir, however, is only recommended in the first 48 hours of symptom onset and is only recommended for the high risk population (eg, pediatric and geriatric). However, there is generally some controversy over its use data has been emerging over inefficacy in criterion such as prevention of hospitalization. Currently, the mainstay of treatment is supportive/symptomatic therapy (aka, give fluids, rest, pain relief).

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
chemical chain form structures, just a normal thing everyone has at the back of their mind

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 : A hint of the consequences
If you give something valuable away for free once, then people might expect you to give it away again

Dex-chan lover
Being able to remember the exact chemical structure/formula of a substance either requires photographic memory, crazy talent in chemistry, or just plain bullshit.

Leaning to the final option.

Oh nice, he choose single dose laninamivir instead of 5 day oseltamivir treatment. Nice way to compensate huge amount of mana needed to create it.

Contributor
37-8e86784b303f6a1cc6482e2ff63cbe1dd31f184b319ef453340aa9a34b238d31.jpg

Wait, Ride-On Putin got beat by a generic isekai?!?! ...And how did Slime only get 88th?! They stole the vote!

Users who are viewing this thread