Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Being Hospitable

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hadski Everything is right except
rapist

Gun girl ranked 1 🤣

Tensura probably screwed itself over in the rankings by having three different manga

Dex-chan lover
@Nep hmm iirc
the boi will attempted to assault her at some point but probably just me remembered it wrong since iirc that boi self proclaimed mc to be his woman

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hadski Eh? iirc
Boy kept pestering/stalking her for more medicine (For the village and his or someone else's girlfriend) then tries to get closer to her by stalking her even more. Don't remember him ever proclaiming the MC to be his woman though a jealous party member was certainly unhappy with the development.

** Mangadex has been weird and tells me I don't have permission to view this thread or this thread does not exist.

Either that or im this close to getting banned for w/e reason. Also editing/posting replies barely works. This is the 5th time im typing this down and im just going to copy paste for my sanity.

Oh, boy !
She really did it this time.
Being a high level creation magic user she should have stayed low profile.
Now people are gonna talk about her "miraculous" powers and....
...well, that might escalate quickly.

Double-page supporter
I'm still confused what is happening and where this is going O_O maybe I'll have to reread it to get some kind of idea lmao

The chapter doesn't show up in Mangadex's Chapter List, but it appears on my follows.....so weird o_o

Congrats. You're now the "witch of the woods" enjoy villagers constantly bugging you for everything.

Aggregator gang
Norn is female: stop using "he" to refer to her.

Helping the girl was a good thing.
A shame it leads to the people around her deciding that Ren is now *obligated* to give them more medicine (and whatever else they want) for free and refusing to take no for an answer.

Dex-chan lover
Im afraid MC might think to sell the rights or get a royalties to those toys she replicated from earth.
Target markets are noble house....

Dex-chan lover
She can't bring her to her room because there are quite a LOT of toys... those toys XD

Users who are viewing this thread