Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Being Hospitable

Dex-chan lover
ok i'm pretty interested in the mangas from that previous to last page, i recognize some of them(isekai putin for example), but what's the one with the shotgun loli?

Aggregator gang
eh, witchhunt and pitchfork or slaving away as a goody two shoe for some random villagers. don't think this is gonna turn out interesting.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 their loved one's are dying, if the one person who can save them is uncooperative then it's perfectly reasonable convince them the hard way.
It's her own fault for being irresponsible and letting her hideout be discovered

Dex-chan lover
she should have asked for the soul,
people get annoying when you give freebies

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur
It is The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower.

@Madcat6204
The character is still a male in the body of a female so using "he" is as accurate as using "she".
(Already had people tell me Norm is the wolf and not the MC. I'm terrible with names)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, the girl was a bit too cautious. If you consider that she had fainted and that when she had woken up she hadn't been tied up nor had been eaten by Norn, there's little reason to actually be suspicious.

I'm a bit confused about how exactly the MC remembers molecules like that. I need to read the previous chapters again to see if there's some reason she can do that.

Double-page supporter
it's one of those weird fiction thing but i'm a bit bothered by the idea that the mc just guessed what was happening in the village and procured a cure for what she thinks the villagers were inflicted with, no investigation.

Damn every time an update comes out reminded of how nice the art is!!! The characters are so expressive 👌👌

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur
Well...
From the "something 100"
94 - I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World.
88 -Tensei shitara slime datta ken
97 - Tensura Nikki Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
63 - Tensei shitara Slime datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity
5- Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?
41 - A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman (could be an spin-off but I don't know of any spin-off for this series)
67 - I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like I Was Reincarnated in Another World
89 - Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon
81, 53, 47 and 20 - I don't know, if you find out please tell me.

From the something 640 :
5- sime-weirdo-priest-the-object-x-drinker
1-The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower.

On the bottom with "now on sale" I do not know if found please tell me.

Dex-chan lover
@Nylodale
MC is in the same situation as Tanya from Youjo Senki, it is a guy that was reincarnated as a girl.
So far we have nothing to go if it will just accept being a girls or will stay as a guy in a girls body. As far as I remember.

Aggregator gang
@mahtan: Norn is the giant wolf. She's female, and mother of the smaller wolf.

@reu:
There's a difference between "Please! We beg you! Save our families, we'll pay you whatever we possibly can" and "You! Give us that medicine now! And anything else you can make! You're our slave! We're gonna be fuckin rich selling this stuff!"

Guess which one the villagers default to? Even the "nicest" of them (aside from the girl this chapter) comes in demanding the medicine, doesn't offer to pay for it, and harasses Ren until she's forced to sic her wolves on him.

Looks like they skipped a lot of the gathering and making items in the novel the MC want so quick or OP. But I actually n think it works better those way.

Btw in the light novel she asked more about symptoms and I think made more of a general medication. But she used to be a scientist that specialized in research.

Ty for translation.

@Lamer5799
Isekai Yakkyoku has a MC with similar powers
IIRC , in Iseka Yakkyoku the MC procured components via chemistry nad utilized his knowledge of modern medicine. Also he could build microscopes.

The MC in this manga is on another level. he(/she) can synthesize stuff knowing molecular structure. It is overpowered. For example, he(/she) could make diamonds from coal. And if he/she doesn't need to provide material and only spend MP, then she is basically an alchemist that found philosopher's stone, because he/seh would be able to synthesize gold from nothing.

@Eliminateur
but what's the one with the shotgun loli?
It is "The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower"

There's another one with modern firearms in fantasy, called "Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku!" ("Break Through in Another World With Magical Eyes and Bullets!!").

And if you just want guns and not loli, there's "manuke FPS". Nice art but it is being updated with a speed of a dead snail.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
81 is Time Stop Brave, 53 is Otherworldly Munchkin: Let's Speedrun the Dungeon with Only 1 HP! 47 is Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life and 20 is The Ride On King
I can't fucking believe gun loli took first place. It's just so damn boring compared to all the other ones in that list... (I currently read all of them except the tensura spin offs and the two leftmost ones. And gun loli should not be nearly that high up, lel. Inb4 someone comes around saying the meme about japan having shit taste being true)
Also, if someone could tell me the small one on the bottom left, I'll be thankful, seems like it has something to do with genderbend
EDIT: Nevermind, I found it, it's Koitsu-ra no Shoutai ga Onnada to Oredake ga Shitte Iru though it hasn't seen any updates in a while now

Users who are viewing this thread