Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Being Hospitable

Double-page supporter
@mahtan She's definitely comfortable being a girl. I mean, she loves exploring female sexuality and wearing female clothes, that should tell you everything.

I've read the WN, and this doesn't change at all. There's no "but I'm a man" trope in play. She's not attracted to men at all, though, but that has nothing to do with gender.

Dex-chan lover
@Nylodale
Sorry but if the current social narrative has taught anything is that gender is all about who/what you are attracted to.
But anyway it doesn't matter since the point was moot from the start as they were talking about the wolf and not the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut i'm already reading manuke fps, i like it(even if the MC is kind of an idiot, but hey that's the name of the manga... makes sense) but as you say, it's TOO SLOW on the releases.

@Shiromon ohh cool for the links and all!

@mahtan looks like i'm already reading several of those

Dex-chan lover
That bitch! She made artificial sweeteners!

Anyhow, I guess the wolves are father and daughter rather than mother and son. Unexpected.

And now that girl is dealt with, protagonist can go back to furiously masturbating for days on end.

>isekai loli gun nut 1st
based

>isekai puttin 20th
unbased

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, of course you can't let her into your room. That's where your "toys" are. 😆

Epidemic in village? Damn, even corona got isekai'd. Oh, it's influenza. Also, how she know the formula to make medicine and sweetener?

Double-page supporter
@DeathDonut
It is "The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower"
There's another one with modern firearms in fantasy, called "Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku!" ("Break Through in Another World With Magical Eyes and Bullets!!").
I'll check those out. But I'd add to your list - Release That Witch - https://mangadex.org/title/34605/release-that-witch

The MC was an overworked engineer who suddenly died, but woke up in the body of the 4th Prince of another world
actually another slice of the multiverse
Roland Wimbledon. He also acquired the 4th Prince's memories (though he was a totally worthless person). The MC doesn't have any powers at all, just the governance of a tiny, crappy town that always needs evacuated every Winter before the "demonic beasts" attack. MC awakens in that body following the failed (or maybe not?) poisoning of the 4th Prince, directly before the planned execution of a young girl - because she's become a witch. Roland immediately delays the execution, decides to meet the witch personally, then fakes her execution to hide sparing her. He begins taking in more witches. Where as the people of that world see "the demon's servants", Roland see's girls who can ignore conservation of mass/energy but are otherwise normal. The obvious danger lies in making an enemy of the church - who are not a generic evil church but do have a very good (though well hidden) reason for doing what they do.
To prepare for a coming war against a far greater enemy, they sacrifice witches to create mindless super soldiers. This is the best way they know to save humanity, but Roland's technological advancement path is far better of course.

This series handles the "modern person in a world with Middle Ages tech" much better than others I've seen. Just because you know how to build something doesn't mean you can actually build it. Even building the most primitive guns - he really has to build up to that point, using witches to expedite the process somewhat. It has town/nation/world building, educating the populace, slice of life, policy/politics, trade, war, and dealing with a lot of things step-by-step. The witches aren't so convenient that they can do literally anything. They all have their own unique powers, and as it turns out expanding their understanding of how the world works can be a route to expand those powers. Roland also finds the "useless" non-combat witches among the most useful. Roland's modern knowledge isn't flawless either. He can't remember 100% of what he once studied, so needs to have people experiment to fill in the gaps. Such as hiring "alchemists" and teaching them what he knows of modern chemistry, having them work to fill in the gaps and figure out how to mass produce necessary chemicals he needs. The advancement is fast, but still incremental and fairly realistic without really glossing over anything. Various mysteries get introduced and solved in time. The characters are not lazy copy/paste clones of each other.

It is a good series overall, and I'd recommend the novel first probably.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is retarded.
I don't want to contact with people and be noticed in any way. Let's give this girl a super effective cure and shit-ton of potions and show her lots of wonders while also not asking her to keep her mouth shut.

can anyone tell me the names of the manga that 5, 47, 53, and 81 are from on that end page on the right hand and then the 1 on the bottom left corner? ?
Please, and thanks in advance if anyone can

Users who are viewing this thread