Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Being Hospitable

So is nobody gonna talk about what bullshit memory the mc has 'cause I will normally for a person to remember something like that they would have to have been really interested in that to have remembered that from like what 10-20 years ago and I don't remember them saying she was a genius

not delicious, disgusting. who the fuck talks like that with their mouth full of food, you can see the meat going everywhere. also, mc is stupid as fuck, "oh i dont want them to look for me, lets be on the down low" proceeds to cure a village of the flu in a world where medicine isnt a thing.

@GraceVilvert123 In the first chapter, they stated that the former life was one of a 30 year old male scientist. Though it wasn't specified in which field. I mean it was shown that she has fairly well scientific knowledge beyond what average people do, when she complained about the law of conservation.

I think one of the "big themes" for this manga is that she is a reincarnate of an scientist.
But, with memory some people are also gifted with an identic memory so, that could explain some of the things but yeah.
Anyhow hope this helps clear things up

Yeah good idea, letting poor villagers know that there's this misterious mansion nearby with luxurious staff and free medicine and all sort of marvels, totally not gonna attract beggars and curious people.

Fed-Kun's army
@mant
In the novel she specifically tells the kid (if I recall correctly) not to let anyone know where she got it or something along those lines.

A scientist with a Molecular Synthesis ability. Damn. Speak about overpowered. With this kind of skill, the MC would be able to make polymers and microelectronics easily.

Had to revisit the 1st chapter to remember that this guy was a scientist.

Aggregator gang
@Huapollon Isekai Putin got beat because the ones who voted are japanese. What's popular for us ain't exactly gonna be popular locally, as evidenced by many good mangas popular in the US getting axed

Dex-chan lover
Lust, gluttony and now freebasing. We got a turbo sinner on our hands.

yknow, being a magical forest witch in the middle of the woods helping random people who come by doesnt sound that bad of a lifestyle tbh.

hope there wont be pitchforks in the future
also she totally loved spoiling that skid
I'm saving the :3 face

The funny thing is, modern japanese people are certainly less hospitable than other cultures, especially when compared to the past. European and Middle-Eastern cultures were pretty big on hospitality, offering meals and shelter to both neighbors and travellers.

Users who are viewing this thread