Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I don't really get it but, I'm not in the mood for my "daily routine"

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 @reu
>she sold the medicine
so much for the "there's lots of sick people in the village so we need medicine" reason for helping, they'll just fucking sell them again and even if they don't they still don't deserve it, they had a chance to use the medicine to help people but sold it instead.

Dex-chan lover
@tgbu They're was a chapter like a week ago, how impatient people are ? Not all team can work 24/7 on manga, peoples have life beside translating mangas you know. Readers those days are spoiled brats who can't wait more than 2 days for release and can be satisified with subpar translations as lons as it's look good enough for them. Did peoples who said the translation is good actually compare it with the raws ? I don't say the translation here is shit but there is no saying it's perfect either.

@Doomer P.S. Ren sayd she had no mats(material) for the potions, and how will the lord of the land get the mats.. via magic, i don't think so, it's a compounded medicine which can be made by "only" one.. i think.

Dex-chan lover
so those shits were lying about the sickness and were looking for welfare and quick money? fucking hell

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
Unlike the MC the mother isn't retarded and doesn't get into more than she bargained for
She had the resources to save one person. What then?
She has no way to source any more medice and if she saves just one person she'll likelly get blamed for everyone else that dies. "why did you save x instead of my mother/son/husband/etc.".
So rather than dive in into the deep end she just got rid of the stuff at the first available oportunity.
The funnest part about reading and writing is learning about or trying to imagine how the story's characters and events are seen through various in world perspectives. How much shit do you think a poor single mother would get in for having a miraculous medicine?

Fed-Kun's army
Nice work!
You cleaned the speech bubbles so that's already good enough.

Thanks for translating this!

@reu in rural land what is more important the lives of others or money?
I would choose live of those who are close friend and family, money is a necesity but to sell the medicine not to use it if needed I will cause unreasonable "harm" because of soeones greed P.S. the mom who sold the medicine to the mechant say the same thing without checking the facts that the witch gave the medicine to them, if Ren where to be a witch then she would have asked something in return, no?

@Zaveghunter good catch, that was actually a mistake on my end. The raw doesn't have the line.

@Mant good catch, here's the translation for the missing part「とりあえず着替えよう」 = Let me change clothes for now
「とりあえず」 = for now 「着替えよう」= change clothes, verb in volitional form

reu

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 the lives of her family. By helping one person and letting all others die she would become hated by the comunity or she would make an enemy out of a powerful unknown being by informing the villagers about the witch. Both would bode ill for her continued survival.
Under these circumstances, she wiped her hands clean of the medicine and, as a plus, got some money to help her, a single mother, with raising her 3 orphaned children.

Damn reading the spoilers the villagers and kids are crappp. I mean Coco isnt very trustworthy and is just an airheaded kid who told even after Ren told her not to tell people about her. At least Norn and her baby are there to be a deterrent.

Dex-chan lover
People in here seem to have a misunderstanding. I don't remember, and don't plan to check previous chapters of the comic, but based on the novel, she hands over the medicine (a powder to mix and drink), as well as three bottles of something like a health / energy drink, so that the mother can get up and active sooner, instead of lazing about in bed for a couple of days to recoup.

IIRC, she used the medicine and one bottle, but sold the other two well under market value, because they needed money. No reason to fault Coco or the mother. Niel is a pain in the ass though.

There’s a shoujo ai tag... so when does the shoujo ai come in? I love the series and I’m really excited to read more! I found this from the yuri tag (replaced with shoujo ai) and hoping to see some in this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but nobody "accidentally" answers a door while naked. What a stupid gag.

@reu now in every situation in this scenario excists a butterfly effect the first option is not to sell it nor give it to the other village members second is to sell it after that creat shit ton of problems to the medicine creator aso. and last gie it to the family members, like cousins or uncles/auns then deal with the village it self.. What would be your choice?

Users who are viewing this thread