Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I don't really get it but, I'm not in the mood for my "daily routine"

Fed-Kun's army
Someone is up to no good I sooo want to see their ass whooped. She's overpowered already I doubt someone can be a match.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was like an allegory of MangaDex:
MC- uploaders
kids - readers
wolf - mods

Really good translation. Perfectly understandable. Don't mind that you didn't clean it up, most important is that it's readable without feeling like your brain is about to fart from the awful grammar.

Wasn't expecting much when i saw "this is my first translation" and "can't be bothered to clean", but i have to say, not only do i swallow my words, but also an entire encyclopedia. was A LOOOOT better than expected. All texts seem to make sense (which is the first time i saw a "first translation" with no apparent mistakes btw.)

but also even though the translations above the panels isn't something one would usually do, i thought it was pretty cool. it somehow manages to keep the "originality" or something. it looks more natural, idk (but it's probably not a good idea, i guess?)

Anyways, this translation was some good shit, and i regret lowering my expectations by reading the first page.

the way they made this chapter in comparison to the webnovel i would say is just worse

also for the translator we don’t really expect much except translation of what is required and the translations being readable so it’s okay

Damn this is quite goood for a "first translation". bro good on you for doing this well. the cleaning can be done if you had another person who was a artist. Good translation dude

Dex-chan lover
@sorakasturi @Add1152000 : It is one of the potions she gave the girl, it is the same bottles as pg 34 of the last chapter. in the WN
the mother sold the excess potions to a traveling merchant, since they are desperate for funds due to crippling poverty

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I feel bad for her. If she continues to get exploited, I’m probably going to drop this.

Dex-chan lover
That "daily routine" Is so funny, we all know what she Is doing XD

Yeah might just be me, but if I asked someone to leave and that happened. They wouldn't have to worry about their village anymore. I'd just toss a few dozen monster lures inside it.

Double-page supporter
@JaneJeon
things will go batter in the future i'm having fun reading the novel but the manga on other lvl they can't do anything to her because she is op and smart

Dex-chan lover
Okay. The manga really shows just how big the influence of the skills are. People of culture know exactly what I mean. The written version doesn't do the skills justice.

Also the sfx when she falls onto the bed, it is just the bed sfx for the implications of softness. Nothing much in the way of else to have been it

@DanJADO well, ya. In the written version you could deny what is happening in the night, but the manga pretty much drew out the toys on the bed... With how quickly the concerned skills level up after every routine, you can get a good idea of the way it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread