Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I don't really get it but, I'm not in the mood for my "daily routine"

Dex-chan lover
She was not responsible for anything. She did not have obligation to cure other people.
She did that not only once, but twice. Now see what happened. Trash, all of those humans. Wolves were better mannered than them.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 I think that getting rid of the stuff would be the best course of action for anyone in mother's position
between putting your family in danger and saving one life that might have survived even without the medicine I'd protect my family 9 times out of 10

Dex-chan lover
You don't get to play the obliviously dense card! How can she not know why he's acting that way? Look at her, constantly lusting after her own body from the perspective of the middle age man she used to be. It should be damn obvious why a young man is acting like that.

Dex-chan lover
@reu she got a free plague cure and instead of using it to help someone she sold it and now she sent her entitled little shitty kids to demand more medicine from the "witch". that mother is a shitty greedy woman, don't make shitty excuses like "she's a single mom", so what? that doesn't mean what she did isn't terrible and what she keeps doing is terrible. she's just greedy and entitled.

People are getting inflamed over this chapter for some reason, but I think we can agree that this translation is much appreciated.

Aaaaaaaaaaaghghhgghghghghghghghggh fuck. Ugly bastard/Typical villain incoming. This either gonna be a fucked up ugly bastard or this gonna be a normal innocent law abiding ugly bastard merchant that merely wants to sell better potions. Having read dark things before, I’m assuming he got the potion from the little girl somehow and now the whole family is caught with the guy escaping to get help from mc only to perish at a fire as he sees his sisters and mother get r*ped. Mc will come and get revenge and this is where the tragedy tag is put into play as mc will realize the cruelty of mankind and starts slaughtering all humans regardless of species(yes I said species). I’m just assuming all this but who knows, he might be a law abiding citizen.

Contributor
Thanks for the pickup!

@BagoongAlamang FYI, 'Content Aware Fill' (in Photoshop) can do a moderately okay job at automatically redrawing for you. It ain't perfect, but it's oftentimes better than nothing. And it takes basically no effort, so it's almost always worth a shot if you don't want to try redrawing it yourself. There's similar plugins for GIMP, if you're using that.

"I have overpowered skills that might lead to trouble"
At least she is self-aware...
but she should have taken that into account in the last chapter.
Too late now.

Dex-chan lover
@Pa-Toi way later mate, like you aren't seeing it for a few volumes. For now enjoy the story, it's a fun one and you'll see it soon

Dex-chan lover
Hmm why do I get the feeling that this manga only gets popular when the chapter has a "happy time" scene.

Double-page supporter
@BagoongAlamang Thanks for the chapter. Not that bad compared to other first timers and myself nothing egregious that stood out.

Also I like justified pissed off people.

Dex-chan lover
kinda rude to call someone that saved you a witch seeing as that would put her life at risk

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@reu Eh, if you ask me.
Little girl is innocent, (Keeping it a secret would probably be impossible considering the amount of interrogation she would get at her age in that plague)
brother is horny,
mother is greedy. (Safer to keep the medicine for use instead of selling it. They had been doing fine without the extra money so far and they wouldn't know when the next person would fall sick.)

Also can't really blame the MC. Her actions are definitely bad publicity but not saving people you can save is bad for the conscience.

Also is it just me or are the readers getting bloodthirstier every day?

This is why guys, you can't give something great for free.
Most ppl in the world is either have no conscience or stupid

Users who are viewing this thread