Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I don't really get it but, I'm not in the mood for my "daily routine"

pretty good for your first time TLing
im no expert and i have no experience at it but as the reader prespective i'd say enjoyable

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm up to date with the WN, but having her "daily routine" being drawn sure is nice.

Double-page supporter
At this point you might as well pack up shop and move further away lol

Dex-chan lover
yeap, should've just killed them right away, would've been perfect 👻

So I'm pretty sure we all know what's going to happen
she gets chased out by the villager calling her a witch.
but can someone tell me if
the wolf/good puppers will be going with her when she run away?

Group Leader
@BagoongAlamang did you get perms for this series? Just kinda of an unspoken rule between groups and translators to atleast get perms before series sniping. Also the translation work was good. Use the clamp and repair tool for redraw atleast it'll make it look better covering up floating text etc.

Double-page supporter
You want to know why he doesn't leave you alone? Because he's a fucking scumbag. Just kill him and feed him to the wolves. Otherwise he'll keep stalking you over and over again until one day he ends up crossing the line and at that point it's already too late to tell the fucking retarded piece of shit that you're not interested in him.

Fed-Kun's army
those kids are awful entitled ain't they? first they show up at her house- uninvited- then they demand more of a hard to make medicine without compensating the work, then they harass her for days until she succumbs to guilt (or inability to masterbate) and chucks what they demanded in the first place at them. Are those assholes at least keeping her location a secret? what if they try to blackmail her using that knowledge?

I think it's time for her to pack up her house and move. These kids are super annoying and it looks like they're just going to cause even more trouble for her.

I knew this would happen. Sooner or later, those fucking nobles or merchants will get their attention. She shouldn't have healed that kid and die in the open. That fucking kid was more of a liability than an asset

Users who are viewing this thread