Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I don't really get it but, I'm not in the mood for my "daily routine"

Double-page supporter
Well, intentionally or not, the kids betrayed her. The wrong people got the medicine. The way this story is going, the kids will be forced into some form of servitude, and threatened to reveal who makes the medicine. They'll fold because they're kids, and oppai loli will have to save them, and the town.

As long as she doesn't get too hot from the thought of being forced into sexual slavery herself.

You know she'll have to pack up and leave afterwards. I just wonder if she be able to take her house with her. Like the plot will conveniently reveal she has enough space in her storage for the whole property, garden and all.

Double-page supporter
Quiet life ruined by feeling bad for a cute little girl.

Honestly if you don't intend on having much human contact anyway it might be faster to just stab Neil in the gut a few times until he gets the message.

Double-page supporter
@the_H_guy please ignore that lie. They still like girls and also it would be half gay and half straight. Still pervs on women still and at so point likely to actually end up with a woman. Romance just comes later. In the mean time she still needs to establish a stable location and regular human contact

[The stupid boy sold the medicine to a merchant which raises a witch hunt, our MC runs away with her house]

Dex-chan lover
very solid quality and typesetting for a first try, so good job.

my only criticism for now (this applies for you all people who want to try scanlating, so listen up folks) is that if you want to try your hand at scanlating, better to do it on another series that either isn't being actively worked on or only have LQs and/or MTLs. there's a lot of great manga out there that hasn't seen a good-quality chapter release in years, some even before MD was born. eg: Baka to Test has been left unscanlated for a very long time in Batoto, and Grenadier has been out for so long that I doubt you could find the official english version on a bookstore.

You did a really good job, especially doing it solo. I would like to just say, ignore all the people saying you shouldn’t have picked this up, the other translation team should have at least released more frequently considering how short the chapters are

Sigh... "Medicines cost money. Deal with that". Without some stupid stealth. I know, talking to others is hard, but still.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of strange that already a long time ago she knew that she should move if trouble appears, but now she's completely oblivious, not anticipating any trouble even after curing sick villagers and having them know where she lives. Not only that, having the dude continuously pester her. In the first place, it should have been an unwelcome surprise there is a village so nearby if she really wants to live alone. Seeing how she used the hood to supposedly safeguard her identity, meaning she is worried folks might be looking for her, it's even more strange she has forgotten that sticking to a single place of residence will eventually backfire. As if that wasn't enough, there's no doubt the villagers would eventually spread the news of a competent witch, which could attract all sorts of people to her location, greedy, desperate, hostile, you name it.

It's kind of annoying when an author suddenly makes a character more foolish than they used to be, for no reason but plot convenience.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted so much more that it was the sister who saw her naked, and not the boring stupid brother

Dex-chan lover
about the older brother
here a spoiler
if i remember correctly there wqas a chapter in the wn, fromt he point of few of this dude and it showed that he actualy was worried, since she is living alone and all that but was just to stupid to properly express it

Long-strip supporter
honestly could fake her own death, just make some C4 to topple the house and maybe make an arm or a leg like hers, along with a bucket of blood, scatter them near the entrance, and set off the charges

Users who are viewing this thread