Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I don't really get it but, I'm not in the mood for my "daily routine"

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k would it be possible to have some recommendations about GB that doesn't go Hakai me no Yuri route then? Thank you.

For people curious about Neil

No, she doesnt have any relationship with him. In fact, he is a twat that she grows to really, really hate as he bothers her a lot in the novel while she evidently doesn't want it.

And the worst of all?

He already has gf despite constantly chasing after her.

This chapter was dumb as shit, and almost made me drop it.
Why could i tell the moment she got back into an outfit that she was gonna open the door with it still on like "oops i forgot im a girl even though ive spent literal months here"
Jesus fuck the only way I would see this chapter saved was if the dude died.

Also, why is there always this dumb annoying ass kid, because the sisters are fine in comparison. This whole chapter couldve been left out and it would have made the manga better lmao

Aggregator gang
@Cacklea
Damn dude, who pissed in your Cheerios?

Influenza is a viral pathogen, not a bacterial one. I wanna know how the mecha research engineer knows how to make room temperature stable dry antivrirals.

I could see it if he were making antibiotics, those are a lot easier to figure out and to make.

Aggregator gang
"Old man" dude, you were in your thirties. And since when is it OK for a dude to answer the door wearing a tee shirt and nothing else?

Aggregator gang
@NcatP Hormones might not, but chemical makeup of the brain, itself, seems to. MC has a normal female brain now and had been identifying as one solely for around a decade before her past life memories kicked in...so...

Group Leader
The sound on page 19 was her flopping over on the bed, similar to the infamous "pomf". Its not "touching something soft", its more of a plop.

don't know what kind of 'old man' he was, but i've certainly never answered the door with my bits hanging out

Users who are viewing this thread