Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - I Don't Really Get It, But We're Looking Back Into The Past

Aggregator gang
@Terrate Only the MC is a girl and wouldn't be gay if she went for a guy now. Ironically, if she went for a girl, she would indeed be "gae" then... :/ Sexual preference is biological, not spiritual...the old researchers sexual preference would have no effect on what her preference is now.

@Bluehammer12 It's not an actual chapter, it's a bonus story.

tenor.gif

YOO~~~~~~ Boi~~~~~~~ !!

@Kami_Nana

It's obvious she's attracted to women and not men, she gets turned on just by looking at herself.

Also, she has all of her past life experiences and memories. Memories are just neurons, millions of webbed organic shit in our brain.

And guess what? The person that's in this body had literally overwritten the girl' brain, the guy is in control.

Just because he's now in a females body, doesn't mean she's going to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Remember when I said memories and experiences are just organic webs of neurons? That means they're physical. We're all basically organically hard wired. Sexual attraction/preferences is therfore also hardwired.

And in the guy's previous life, he was straight.

His brain chemical makeup merged with and is dominant in comparison to the woman's, he has all of his memories and experiences, and all of her memories and experiences, but it's the guy that's dominant and in control.

Yes, his body is that of a womans, he doesn't have male genitals anymore, but he was a straight man, therefore he's a lesbian, because he's not attracted to men.

Having a penis or a vagina doesn't dictate you're 100% going to be attracted to the opposite sex. That's just not how it works.

Aggregator gang
@peppers
Having a penis or a vagina doesn't dictate you're 100% going to be attracted to the opposite sex. That's just not how it works
I never said that's how it works...nice strawman. I said it was in the brain. I based it on that and how she was before she remembered her past life. New memories shouldn't change her brain's chemical makeup.

Dex-chan lover
She isn't a "guy in a girl's body". She is a girl with a guy's memories.
And she definitely isn't an "old man"... but I'm so tired of that particular nonsense coming up in isekai series that there isn't much point in even addressing it.
Reincarnation is a hard reboot. Whether you remember a past life or not, it doesn't change your corporeal nature in the new life.

Users who are viewing this thread