Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - I Don't Really Get It, But We're Looking Back Into The Past

Dex-chan lover
> The "Master***** olympic has been"
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Its a typical guy after all in that woman's body. Whenever got bored in the room, just jack it out...

Dex-chan lover
So, that world has trains and steam locomotives already. I thought it was less developed. It's a world of magic, so it is possible there are no firearms, as people might not think about those when they can use magic. After all, for some centuries, guns weren't really super convenient things, even if they were better than bows and cannons were a lot better than catapults, but it's possible magic is still much better than those early firearms. Thus if there wasn't much of a drive to develop guns, the later modern firearms might not have been developed.

"Reborn into another world as a genius masturbation addict."

Well, this is new, I can give them that.

@Kaarme: The world likely doesn't have any trains, and that was a "placeholder image".

if it's getting worse, she should just chemically castrated herself. right?

What was even the point of that censorship? It's not like anything was visible.

Dex-chan lover
at least we actually can see a guy in a girls body and not all those genderbenders where it's basically a girl with just "guy" written over her from the "plot"

Dex-chan lover
Silver Gym?

So this is was a Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? spin off all along???

Dex-chan lover
A man doing what a boring man would probably do... But she is a girl so is even more appealing for a man.... nobody can blame him.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep well what he said is right. The use of early firearms are hassle and can only be fire twice or maybe three times per minute, and that's if the thing goes well. Crossbow and bow were still in use in tandem with early firearms because those were reliable, cost effective, easier to use with longer range, and better minute of angle. This world also has magic which enhance the user's strength and abilities, rendering the use of ineffective early firearms useless in battle or hunting. So if that was the case, which I highly think that it is, there would be little to no progress in firearms industry.

But I have to disagree with @Kaarme here, the train carriages don't match with the time period, which is set in the late medieval era, so it less likely to have that modern design

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme going off the context of the panel and the fact that having locomotives in a setting like what we've seen so far would be completely absurd, that's almost definitely just a "random calm countryside scene to stall for time because we can't air what's happening on television" censorship screen.

Dex-chan lover
Hot dam the proportions on page 8.
her upper body is longer than her legs and her boobs are wider than them too.

Users who are viewing this thread