Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Seems Like I've Gone Too Far

@Goldenzeal
At the bottom :
5 - https://mangadex.org/manga/29672/ (boring ecchi power fantasy)
7 - https://mangadex.org/manga/26342/ (average fantasy)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Unfortunately it seems like the ulterior motives of the author are starting to shine through, though they already have for a few chapters.

I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Here For This Cute Dummy
0rPCsjkA_o.png

She should have thrown away all the mushrooms, as long as the edible and inedible were mixed, everything is good to throw away
She bother to invent a complicated and not discreet excuse (glasses that she didn't even have on her nose when sorting),
when it was enough only to say that she knows how to recognize the good from the bad mushroom ...
from the beginning the fact that the merchant thinks that she uses appraisal is completely stupid...

Imagine knowing some common edible/poisonous mushrooms and being able to go mushroom picking in the forest without using a super power. Couldn't be me

WN readers will know that from here on this basically becomes a gourmet food story

Dex-chan lover
...why would they think shes using appraisal? Why wouldnt somebody that lives in the forest or out in the sticks know about which mushroom are poisonous?????

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub
Is kind of extremized here. But is true that people that live isolated tend to do things forgetting of the people around them.

Dex-chan lover
we are c-rank adventurer *stares at there status* is this a d?

Dex-chan lover
Their adventurer system is awful if they can easily break the contract like that.. Or the merchant is swindled by some irresponsible person. Well it will be not mentioned in this manga at all..

Dex-chan lover
"I can't really do that kind of thing with men"
Yeaaahh... Somehow I doubt that. Let's be honest, just raise your lewd level a bit more then we'll see.

Anyway, on to more important issues, this is SO cliche. And the guys fleeing and attacking the merchant... ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread