Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - I Don't Really Get It, But This Seems To Be the Way To Cook In Another Wor…

So the waitress is called Lily? Heh, I see where this is going. And making her addicted to your food is just a first step. After all, some say that the quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach.

Dex-chan lover
the whole reason you left your forest home was because people were taking advantage of you and now you're in a new city and you instantly let this chef take advantage of you.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... Lily was this big...
I thought she was smaller
Since the LN only says she's the young younger sister of the guild employee... It doesn't quite go into her size
Also, that good family thing...
I know she's supposed to be a type of "Good family", but that face... That mind break face...

Double-page supporter
Hey, what's this, a Japanese cooking chapter without "mayo" being invented. Especially when eggs and oil were readily available? It's a miracle.

Dex-chan lover
Did I just miss it, or has no one mentioned her cute wolf pyjamas?

I'm going to be annoyed if "inadvertently charms other women" continues to be a gag with nothing actually happening. Especially considering she could start her own sex shop, and all.

Double-page supporter
@Banarok
There is no patents in this world, so how exactly would she do that? Since there is nobody that would or could enforce it.
About that...
The merchant guild really does have such a thing. As you can imagine she'll join it. And bringing them a few of "her" inventions, she won't really be wanting for money in the future.
But that doesn't apply to a food recipe anyhow.

Yes the world setting in this story is rather off. What they do have, and what they don't have.

Dex-chan lover
And with this if MC-chan has an easy lily rout with Lily. All she has to do is ask.

Users who are viewing this thread