Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

I liked this series, And there is a novel translation done by a quality group... Re:library the gods of gender-bender & yuri translations. That being said, the series harshly drops in quality after 20-30 chapters. There is no plot of direction of the series - becomes very bland with near zero progress for the MC. I personally dropped it around chapter 40 or 50 and have no intentions of picking it back up. \

If a gender bender novel was going to get a adaption, why couldn't it of been Demon Sword Maiden. The plot, PLOT, and plot ;) of that series are all great. Like that's a good ass series I look forward to updates on.

@Zayser thank you for the recommendation! :)

@Touje I believe she has memories from earth and this world. I believe it's explained pretty early on in the manga or novel as going along with the body since she also has the memories. I could be wrong though.

This is one of the few manga i would buy if it got an official english and one of the few isekai i want to get an anime adaption because it keeps getting better on the web novel

Man this is too much of an masturbation reads even for my taste.
The potential is there, if only the MC is evil it'll actually be good

Users who are viewing this thread