Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

@LivelyHavoc Assuming this follows the web novel, not really. There's a close call much later on that will cause a metric fuckton of controversy, but in the end it falls apart like a wet fart. The controversy mostly comes from how contrived the situation is, not from any actual lewding.

don't use "my bad" in translations like this, it doesn't fit. It's the most crass possible language in english

I think this series deserves an 8. It's better than average, although not amazing, it is definitely solid and has a great premise that we can all enjoy.

i love how the wolves look completely different every single time they're drawn. especially when compared to the protagonist

im so happy things like Anity exist just read up to chapter 25 its probably gonna take a year with the speed of its current translators to get there lol its not even that bad i love the MC right now

Arrogant MC, japanese supremacy, and lewd content concerning the MC, who starts off at 11 years old if I recall correctly. Gonna be a nope for me.

Dex-chan lover
The artist draws some nice doujins! https://nhentai.net/artist/uchi-uchi-keyaki/

https://rawkuma.com/manga/yoku-wakaranai-keredo-isekai-ni-tensei-shiteita-you-desu/

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay as of 2021/02/22, to explain if you aren't on our discord, I caught the flu last week, and missed a weeks worth of class, and now I have to catch up n stuff and pass a lot of assignments and homework for that week, the next two chapters have already been translated, so I'll try to release the next two chapters as fast as I can when I have free time

I know and hear loud and clear that a lot of people are disappointed and don't have much hopes in us working on this series, I am super on board to release faster as much as possible but even if I didn't miss class or have other responsibilities and stuff to attend to, I'm not the only one who's busy with their studies and college shit like Kaiou which is our main translator for this series, I have been hiring other translators to substitute for extra chapters so we can release as much as possible.

Please understand I work on manga voluntarily as a hobby in my spare time

Fed-Kun's army
You ever just have unrealistic expectations of something free and convince yourself that they have a duty to provide for you?
Fuckin clowns

It's not the group's fault but I hate this manga. The plot and the characters and the premise feel fine but the sheer length of chapters and the amount of cliffhangers makes me desire death.

17 days for like 10 panels (that's not bad inherently but the panels are really short as well.) and a orc that poses no danger whatsoever but the story will forcefeed the idea that she's going to be hurt. She'll either dodge the attack, the wolf will save her, or she'll use some type of magic to instantly obliterate it. Pure cliffhanger bait. It's so painful to read. 😔😔

@Bore lmao. It's been so long since the last update that i didn't realize it was a reupload.

And they didnt even reupload the whole chapter. Rip.

Users who are viewing this thread