Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

the WN is pretty decent but the LN is leaving out everything interesting and only skipping over the story superficially. Skip this and read the WN

Group Leader
@marbun why does it have to be evil? It’s like saying “I like the story but it would be better if the story was totally different”.

@ImNotFine44
Because you see, the NPCs are essentially written evil here and that's a problem
Unfortunately we have a goody2shoes undoubting MC so nothing will ever happen
But it's not SoL either — kind of reads.
It's just my impression so dont worry about it

does anyone have a decent english web novel link? wasn't a fan of using google translate

I like the series quite a bit, my only complaint so far is that the past life personality/memories overtook her current life personality too much and I wish they would explore that a bit more. I get that the past life memories are going to be stronger because there was more with a stronger personality, but it seems to be the obvious path of character development for the Mc to explore their new identity, instead of just being horny and hungry.
There's a great character story there but soo many series just gloss over it and I think that's a shame.

Dex-chan lover
HEY! I believe she does get it! Seeing how well she is off she does get it pretty well. That title is SCAM!

Fed-Kun's army
its always fun seeing something that barely has a dozen chapters and 500+ chapters

@Massaovs
My guess is that it's for one abortive scene that goes nowhere much later in the story that was more offensive for being badly written and thought out than for the actual content of it. To be blunt, the tag is not really deserved and it's probably set there due to some hypersensitive idiot running wild with the tags.

I’m on chapter 6.1, and I'm genuinely trying to read this, but jfc I didn’t realize it would be THIS lewd. I started reading cause at the time I found this there were fluffy wolves on the cover, which made me really excited to read it, but the fluff was a trap. Apparently this isn’t fluff, it’s straight up smut. I saw the content flags, and I acknowledge that, but I didn’t realize the manga would be THIS bad holy shit....

Users who are viewing this thread