Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

This one has a really lovely story. It's not the best but it's definitely above average. Hope someone picks the translation soon.

thank you for the trans. the MTL stuff just gave me a headache trying to understand what they were saying. didn't even try to do a descent job of it, just copy/paste the MTL.

keep up the good work.

I thought I hit gold when I saw there was over 70 new Chapters for this manga (been a while since I checked for new chapters thanks to the previous REALLY bad translated ones were released), in actuality there was only 15...
The MTL crap just hurts my head, I'm now only going to read the translated version from Bored During Fall moving forward.
So well done to Mr. Bored During Fall you are doing an amazing job.

When this manga can shut up about food for two seconds, it's pretty enjoyable. But there's far, far too many chapters where you run into a wall of pages that is just meal prep, and people eating, and food gasms, and "OOOOOH, what MYSTICAL ingrediant was added to make the food taste so good? Saaa-awwww-llllllltt? What is that? We just throw mud and rocks in a pot and call it a day!"

Who could possibly care about any of that. I'm not eating the food. I'm not going to make the food. Manga cannot convey taste to a viewer. The isekai element of the cooking is entirely pointless since all they can do is relate everything to real world food. They say something "is like" chicken or "is like" rabbit. We already know what these taste like, you are not conveying anything new or remotely engaging. It's so mindless, uninteresting, exactly the same thing every single time food gets brought up for pages and pages and pages and pages. All the food related pages might as well be blank, I'd get as much out of it. If anything, blank pages would be better since it'd be less grating.

Oh, we finally have some chapters that are gonna focus on something else, oh cool they're talking about forging and- NOPE, IT'S BACK TO GOD DAMN COOKING AGAIN. Jesus Christ. I long for a character that detests the food she gives them, and in fact, hates it so much that they attempt to have her executed for it. So that she never shares or speaks of her food or recipes ever again, and the manga can focus on developing characters, on advancing the plot, and fleshing out the world more, on things that are actually worth reading.

Dex-chan lover
When this manga can shut up about food for two seconds, it's pretty enjoyable. But there's far, far too many chapters where you run into a wall of pages that is just meal prep, and people eating, and food gasms, and "OOOOOH, what MYSTICAL ingrediant was added to make the food taste so good? Saaa-awwww-llllllltt? What is that? We just throw mud and rocks in a pot and call it a day!"

Who could possibly care about any of that. I'm not eating the food. I'm not going to make the food. Manga cannot convey taste to a viewer. The isekai element of the cooking is entirely pointless since all they can do is relate everything to real world food. They say something "is like" chicken or "is like" rabbit. We already know what these taste like, you are not conveying anything new or remotely engaging. It's so mindless, uninteresting, exactly the same thing every single time food gets brought up for pages and pages and pages and pages. All the food related pages might as well be blank, I'd get as much out of it. If anything, blank pages would be better since it'd be less grating.

Oh, we finally have some chapters that are gonna focus on something else, oh cool they're talking about forging and- NOPE, IT'S BACK TO GOD DAMN COOKING AGAIN. Jesus Christ. I long for a character that detests the food she gives them, and in fact, hates it so much that they attempt to have her executed for it. So that she never shares or speaks of her food or recipes ever again, and the manga can focus on developing characters, on advancing the plot, and fleshing out the world more, on things that are actually worth reading.
Yeah I can't take it anymore. Ever since she got to town it's been boring as fuck. The introduction of the other orphans was interesting but now I'm sick of them. It's supposed to slow life and all that shit but the plot has gone nowhere. It's funny that the erotica tag and all that is here since all the horny is gone too.

I don't know if the web novel ever continued from where I last read it. It seemed like it went on permanent hiatus at some point. The manga is getting close to catching up to that now (the author stopped soon after she reaches lvl 10 in her blacksmithing if I recall).

The weird thing about this story is, she is supposed to be like 10 or 11 years old, I think. She is too young to be a full fledged Adventurer which I think requires you to be at least 12. If her breasts are already that big at that age, I can only imagine how huge they will be when she reaches her 20's, assuming they continue to grow like a normal woman's would.

I remember reading the story to the end, hoping she would finally end up in a relationship with one of the other girls, but you get none of that. In fact, it's pretty much just focused on her cooking and ridiculous creations until the last chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread