Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

I thought this was half decent, but now it is going the "everyone expect the mc and side characters are all shitty bastards", same reason I dislike shield hero

_S_

Contributor
i feel like the manga portrays her as more unprepared than the wn

Fed-Kun's army
I'd honestly be more than happy to wait for redrawn chapters then hastily put out chapters

@Ni0c you are right... and that's why I hate shitty snipers

But the rest still stands the following chapter is done way too hurriedly and makes it sound stupid while in the LN the travel was quite an interesting bit

Group Leader
HdMVfTC.jpg

I wonder why they would find it odd to know which mushrooms were poison. Its rather normal for someone to forage for wild food like that. Its strange that the guards didn't already know at least some of the poisonous ones.

Garbage. OP main character that just has everything handed to them. Non existant plot, unprepared etc. I feel like her past like is like a half assed attempt at explaining her knowledge. Like you're a guy in your past life. Dont you think you should at least show that much through what you wear? It's not going to be common when a guy voluntarily wears super short dresses. But hey that just me.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Trash. Garbage

Pretty good overall. Nothing mind blowing, but it isn't like it's so bad it hurts to read. I'll probably drop it if MC starts talking about crop rotation and printing presses though. (Real tired of that shit)

Users who are viewing this thread